MAC PRO Fall Trend Eye Palette (April 2012)

Pinkdollface

th_worship.gif
.....adorable Pinkdollface!!!

OMG....I love this look
eyelove.gif

I have already tried my palette too and I really,really like it!
I am still so happy and thankful and purplerinne got it for me!!!
Thanks you!
I'm happy you like yours too!
I've been wearing the shadow for 4.5 to 5 hours now and no creasing so far
th_DANCE.gif

Purplerinne is amazing! She also helped me out with ruffian.

MACina

I did not notice any creasing either!!!

Thanks you!
I'm happy you like yours too!
I've been wearing the shadow for 4.5 to 5 hours now and no creasing so far
th_DANCE.gif

Purplerinne is amazing! She also helped me out with ruffian.
It is really so kind that she always helps us "international ladies" getting our goodies!

Again and again.....Purplerinne
urock.gif

OctoberViolet

I've had issues as well. I have even gone to the pro store near my job and they act as if they have no idea what I'm talking about. I've given up on anything "pro". I do hope MAC will make certain "pro" items avail on the regular website for ordering. It isn't fair to those of us that would love to try something pro, but just don't want to become a pro-member.

Yazmin

I picked up the eye and lip palettes today at IMATS. I'm planning to go back tomorrow so may be able to do a cp. If anyone's interested, pm me.

Pinkdollface

I almost forgot to tell you guys, but i wore this look (except for Fleshpot l/s) when i visited my parents and my bf visited us and he gave me a ton of compliments! He liked the blue colour a lot.
I finally tried my fall trend eye palette for the first time. I used Blazer as a base for Atlantic Blue and it's a gorgeous bright deep blue shade. Here is a picture:

I was looking down on purpose, so you could see the blue better. I used wedge and espresso in the crease and espresso under the eyes and blanc type as a highlight.
I will probably change the lips, but i wanted to show you what nudes look like on me. It's fleshpot lipstick with naked lipliner underneath.
I really hope blazer won't crease, because the colour is gorgeous and the texture was nice to work with.

LV2EVOLVE

I picked up the eye and lip palettes today at IMATS. I'm planning to go back tomorrow so may be able to do a cp. If anyone's interested, pm me.
Thank you for offering. That's very kind of you! Did you have a blast at IMATS?

Yazmin

Thank you for offering. That's very kind of you! Did you have a blast at IMATS?
It was a blast! If I decide to go again, I have to remember to bring some healthy snacks. It's too easy to go all day without eating, and I didn't want concession food.

Pinkdollface

I tried Pepper-Salt for the first time today! It's a gorgeous colour on its own, but i wanted to try one of these with a mes so i used Daylight over it. OMG it makes Daylight so opague
drools.gif
I can't wait to try Blazer with Sky mes from HC or Delft with Water mes!

Mac-Guy

I tried Pepper-Salt for the first time today! It's a gorgeous colour on its own, but i wanted to try one of these with a mes so i used Daylight over it. OMG it makes Daylight so opague
drools.gif
I can't wait to try Blazer with Sky mes from HC or Delft with Water mes!
I'm thrilled to hear that you like the palette.

How do you like the texture? I love how longwearing these shades are - even in the extreme climate where I am currently located. 109 degrees and Pepper-Salt stays on!

Pinkdollface

I'm thrilled to hear that you like the palette.

How do you like the texture? I love how longwearing these shades are - even in the extreme climate where I am currently located. 109 degrees and Pepper-Salt stays on!
I've found that the shimmery shades apply more even. I still like the non shimmer shades a lot as well, but they need a bit more work. They do last longer than expected, but after 8 hours they start to crease slightly. I think these work amazing with mes, so i can't wait to wear them with my HC mes! Have you tried them with mes? Do you also like to apply these in the crease? I never use cream shadows or wet shadows in the crease, but i'm wondering if you like to do that and have any tips.

Mac-Guy

I've found that the shimmery shades apply more even. I still like the non shimmer shades a lot as well, but they need a bit more work. They do last longer than expected, but after 8 hours they start to crease slightly. I think these work amazing with mes, so i can't wait to wear them with my HC mes! Have you tried them with mes? Do you also like to apply these in the crease? I never use cream shadows or wet shadows in the crease, but i'm wondering if you like to do that and have any tips.
I use the Pro Set Powder in Invisible when I want to set the crease. It makes it last under hot stage lights and it also works well in extremely hot weather for me. Apply it in two thin layers, letting each layer dry before you apply the next one before setting it. If you use too much, it will result in creasing. I hope this helps. :bouquet:

Pinkdollface

I use the Pro Set Powder in Invisible when I want to set the crease. It makes it last under hot stage lights and it also works well in extremely hot weather for me. Apply it in two thin layers, letting each layer dry before you apply the next one before setting it. If you use too much, it will result in creasing. I hope this helps.
bouquet.gif
Thanks that does help! I have only used the shadows as bases, but i guess i can try them on their own now as well. I have the Pro Set Powder so that's nice! What brush do you use to apply cream eyeshadow to your crease?

Yazmin

I use the Pro Set Powder in Invisible when I want to set the crease. It makes it last under hot stage lights and it also works well in extremely hot weather for me. Apply it in two thin layers, letting each layer dry before you apply the next one before setting it. If you use too much, it will result in creasing. I hope this helps. :bouquet:
Thanks for the tip. I will definitely pick up some Pro Set Powder on my next visit to my Pro store.