MAC Prolongwear Paint Pots Collection (February 2013)

lilinah

Quote: Originally Posted by Anneri
Anitacska, would you mind to translate the official colour descriptions of the single pps if you have the time and opportunity?

I'm not Anitacska, but here's my try at the Hungarian:
Chilled On Ice Frosted White Gold
Let's Skate! Pale Pink with Pearl (glitter)
Vintage Selection Frosted Dirty Peach
Let Me Pop Frosted Light Copper
Frozen Violet Frosted Purple-Grey
Blackground Smoky Grey with multi-colored pearl
Antique Diamond Frosted Olive-Grey
Dangerous Cuvee Frosted Cool Grey

kimibos

i saw some swatches and im not interested in these anymore. maybe if the formula is different i would get let me pop.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I have let's skate if you want it. I don't touch paintpots.
Thanks for the offer :) But I'm way too broke atm.
blush-anim-cl.gif
I'll wait for more info on these, hoping they're indeed perm.

erine1881

I cannot wait to get Frozen Violet and Antique Diamond :cheer: I do already have all the other colors as "normal" paint pots.But I might stock up on them (except for Let Me Pop).
Just did some DL investigation. According to my source, this collection is supposed to be permanent however once stock sells out it may takes months and months for new replacement stock to hit the stores again.
So what are they planning on doing with the current PPs? Keep em perm and DC the current blackground? DC all the current ones and cause a war over the extinction of painterly and bare study? Grrr...

MACina

Good point....I hope so!
That's about right - the base was quite sheer. Honestly, I haven't pulled it out in a long time.
ssad.gif
I use Let's Skate more.

well all of these are sparkly, so maybe just having a separation between sparkly and non-sparkly? I do think it's an odd thing to do.
th_dunno.gif

Mac-Guy

You didn't get Coral Crepe (sp?) pp?

I am not a huge fan of glitter....especially if it's chunky glitter.

Let me Pop sounds interesting....

Such a shame! But at least I'll get to skip a bunch of stuff now :)

I did, but I don't keep cream products that long. :)

MACina

I checked the BUs sitting in my fridge and I will only get Frozen Violet,Antique Diamond,Dangerous Cuvee and the "new" Blackground.

KiKi Kontour

Just did some DL investigation. According to my source, this collection is supposed to be permanent however once stock sells out it may takes months and months for new replacement stock to hit the stores again.
yaaay for making em perm!! i think the last colorful ones i got were from posh paradise!! my fav is rubenesque!! i reach for that more times than not

Rezel

I have Let's Skate and Vintage Selection. Vintage Selection is a nice wash of shimmer that I use on days when I don't have time to do my make-up. I also use it everyday as a base, makes my shadows pop.

Antique Diamond looks nice.

GlamQueen21

I have recently tossed Rollickin and Coral Crepe paint pots and it was sad to see them go since they dried up. Also, I will need to go through my paint pot collection once more to see if anymore of them are drying up.

Yazmin

I have recently tossed Rollickin and Coral Crepe paint pots and it was sad to see them go since they dried up. Also, I will need to go through my paint pot collection once more to see if anymore of them are drying up.
I hope you B2M'd them.

Mac-Guy

If you copy this information from Specktra, please give credit. Do not steal :)

Pro Longwear Paint Pot February 7 US

Pro Longwear Paint Pot 18.50 US/22.00 CAD
Lets Skate! - Pale pink with pearlized pigments
Chilled On Ice - Frosted white gold
Vintage Selection - Frosted mid-tone peach
Let Me Pop - Frosted light copper
Antique Diamond - Frosted olive silver
Frozen Violet - Frosted purpled silver
Blackground - Black-grey with multi-colour

247 Brush 25.00 US/30.00 CAD
Shader Brush (natural and synthetic fibre)

princess sarah

I was hoping for some more bright paint pots but I am interested in chilled on ice, I would more like to try it to see what the formula is like.

I want to compare it to chromalines and the old paint pots

Anneri

I was just browsing the old Cham-Pale thread and remembered how many people hated the paintpots. Are there still people around who love or hate their old Cham-Pale p/ps? I didn't get them the last time around and would be interested in some opinions!

BuickMackane

Thank you for the product details Mac-Guy!

Oooh, new brush!
rasta.gif

I won't be getting any of the paint pots because they're all frosty shades. More money for other stuff yay!

Latest posts