MAC Quite Cute Discussion

shontay07108

[quote name="elegant-one" url="/forum/thread/173299/mac-quite-cute-discussion/2340#post_2103646"]

OLD ADDICTS -
lol.gif
yes my dear!

One of the mac MA said she liked the "gold one" ??? so I am assuming that means yellow
sigh.gif
Oh heck no one around me sells D&G - I wish

[/quote] :lol: All of the highlighters look good to me and I think anyone can use all 3 for various reasons. I will just try one for now, though. Bright Forecast, the peachy coral. Later, I might try the rose colored one for the inner eye or under the brow. Who knows, if I fall in love with the swatch tomorrow, I might just buy it right then and there. :crazy: I think I'll wear Lavender Whip outside for the first time tomorrow when I go to Mac. I want to see if they think I got my hands on QC already. I still think it's insane that I've been hanging on to LW all this time without ever wearing it. :lol:

tismama

thank you so much! i finally found it :) my wallet will hate me. i was so impatient i ordered 3 things the other day from macy's.com and now i'll prob do some more damage and get an eye pen maybe too
I like that the highlighter pens are up, too. I'm just gonna put things in my cart for the total and because I am slightly mental. I'll wait to see everything tomorrow when I go to the store (and hopefully score a Chanel lip shine mwhahaha).

tismama

goood stuff!!!

So Chicas... i went a lil crazy:

I got

sakura
QC
CYY
Play time
in sync
naked

and then I also got pink cult, till tomorrow (lip pro whatever the hell it is), and bare again from sheen supreme!!!!!!

Did i just spend 152 dollars?????

shontay07108

[quote name="Piarpreet" url="/forum/thread/173299/mac-quite-cute-discussion/2340#post_2103647"] So Chicas... i went a lil crazy:

I got

sakura
QC
CYY
Play time
in sync
naked

and then I also got pink cult, till tomorrow (lip pro whatever the hell it is), and bare again from sheen supreme!!!!!!

[/quote] Girl, you went bananas! I hope you love it all, though. :)

tismama

anyone find a free shipping code??
everything looks so good to me know even the eyeshadow quad that i don't need what so ever

User38

I got the pens in peach and the rose... I will be able to use either one depending on how bad I sleep
001_unsure.gif

Tatyiona

[quote name="tismama" url="/forum/thread/173299/mac-quite-cute-discussion/2310#post_2103603"]
everything looks amazing on you! sakura looks way better on you than on temptalia (sorry)

[/quote] Lol thank you! :)

queen_kitty

Thanks Shontay for warning us that it was up, I've been checking all day under the site bar (I learned that trick from waiting for Venomous Villains), but I had given up on it today until I saw your comment!

So, I hauled:

Sakura
Quite Cute
Playtime

I hope that I don't regret any of it! After hearing Covergirl Divine was so similar, I was pretty hesitant to get Playtime, but I actually like the sheerness of Playtime, Divine is really "hello, I'm here!," if you know what I mean! Quite Cute will probably look ghastly on me alone, but with some layering I think it will be really awesome! It definitely will be my most "weird" colored lipstick I'll own. And Sakura...well I have gone back and forth between it and Giggly for a really long time. I think I'll really like it though...fingers crossed!

First purchase from MAC that was bigger than one item since Venomous Villains, I've been staying pretty good!

Happy Hauling everybody!

baghdad81

Hi guys so glad it's finally online! Everything is amazing ( I went to the pro store and swatched like crazy!).....The MA said this whole collection is sold out (it hasn't even been a week since it was launched at PRO) and they only have Saint Germain left! Candy Yum Yum is definitely amazing...she said they sold out of it in 3-4 hours! Playing koi is so beautiful and unique but it will show dryness so I was kinda iffy on it....it's such a nice non-dupeable color...the closest thing we found was hue from perm line but it lacks the pinky base...oh well we'll see...I also went to a regular mac store and asked the SA about playing koi and she was saying that all the MAs want to get their hand on the collection and she expected it to sell out completely...she said if i wanted playing koi i better be there within the next two days!!

I got my order today (only ordered yesterday) .....so excited!

I have a theory of why they delayed the launch...You know how sometimes when something good launches online (Mehr...Marine life...etc..) prior to store release it becomes sold out? Then the stores get it and with the crazy number of people buying backups (I've seen 6 backups of one lipstick!) they also sell out....wait for it two months or less and it pops up on ebay for god knows how many arms and legs or on the sales threads everywhere...maybe they were trying to be "fair"....you either go to the store and get it before it sells out...or buy it online before it sells out but you kinda can't do both....am I crazy??

singer82

YAY ERINE IS BACK!!!!! We all missed you
bouquet.gif

Man Nordstrom hasnt confirmed my QC order yet! I paid an extra 7$ over Macys and MAC for it just so I can get it sooner. And now its up on MAC and I would only have to pay $5 for second day with them grrrr. I know I need to take a chill pill lol, I'm just so anxious for this coll

Ernie

i have that lilac revlon gloss! it is very nice! and very much like a cremesheen gloss!
If the Revlon gloss is the one I'm thinking it is, it's called Lilac Pastelle #200. Here are a few shots compared with mac's I
heart.gif
u.

Top is Mac, bottom is Revlon

kimbunney

Well since it is online on MAC might as well get Sakura and Playtime as well...I mean its just calling my name!

tismama

MAC definitely needs a point system like sephora. we should get a free gift or something for spending all of this money!! hahah i bet anything there will be an email about the code tomorrow....

singer82

It's all good girl! I spent that much on just this collection. And I still have to get Playtime too lol

So Chicas... i went a lil crazy:

I got

sakura
QC
CYY
Play time
in sync
naked

tismama

all in all i spent $109.18 in everything i ordered (including tax- i had free shipping on macy's and mac). i'm disgusting with myself for spending so much...
now it's time to go pay the bills.!
001_unsure.gif
i've wanted this stuff for so long that i went a lil crazy....but this is the LAST time i feed into the collection hype.

Polaris

I agree!

Some MAC counters in Canada are found in a department store called The Bay. Anyone can sign up for their Rewards system. If you get enough points you can get a gift card towards your next purchase. I know it isn't the same but any type of rewards that can get me cheaper MAC products is awesome to me!