MAC Quite Cute Discussion

peachsuns

Just a quick look with the quad, giggly blush and candy yum yum.

The quad, giggly blush and candy yum yum all look beautiful on you! I cannot wait to see the collection IRL!
eyelove.gif

GlamQueen21

Saw it online and I am excited that I'm going to check it out in person either tomorrow or Friday. I almost ordered Candy Yum Yum l/s but I had to hold myself back since my no buy expires tomorrow!

pinkxpopsicle

Going to my MAC counter tomorrow to pick up Quite Cute, Playtime, Candy Yum Yum, Sakura and Giggly!

Might pick up some perm items i've been eyeing for awhile ... Silver Dusk Powder, Liquidlast Liner, Pro Longwear Concealer/Foundation :)

Worked a lot so this pay check was nice and been awhile since I hauled from MAC :D

New to specktra, hope everyone enjoys what they get!

freesiafc

I put my order in for Candy Yum Yum, and Playtime along with a couple of other goodies. Now I just have to patiently wait for the package to come.

luvlydee

nordstrom hasnt confirmed my qc order yet either.... i hope they dont hit me with the we no longer have candy yum yum because when i checked back the only lipstick they had left was saint germain! -_-

YAY ERINE IS BACK!!!!! We all missed you
bouquet.gif

Man Nordstrom hasnt confirmed my QC order yet! I paid an extra 7$ over Macys and MAC for it just so I can get it sooner. And now its up on MAC and I would only have to pay $5 for second day with them grrrr. I know I need to take a chill pill lol, I'm just so anxious for this coll

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Happy hauling everybody! I have to wait till probably April 18th when it's released over here.

I read on Temptalia that Little Girl Type is very similar to China Glaze Light as air, so I ordered the China Glaze from ebay. Even with shipping from the US it's half the price as a MAC n/p. I love MAC, but with the gazillion collections coming out, I need to budget and try to save some money somehow.
ohboy.gif

Babylard

MAC has B2M. I get so many freebies out of it, much more than anything I got out of Sephora. lol
An additional point system would be cool too though xD

Polaris

Enjoy your order! I'm heading over my MAC counter bright and early tomorrow morning so I can get my Sakura blush and the nail lacquers.

I put my order in for Candy Yum Yum, and Playtime along with a couple of other goodies. Now I just have to patiently wait for the package to come.

laylalovesmac

You have tried making your own? Sounds fun!
Let me know if you like LUSH lip scrub. I feel like I'm the only one who has never tried LUSH here.
cutey.gif
peachsuns! I feel like it's been forever!
th_hug.gif

I haven't tried much LUSH either, to be honest. But, I do know that Buffy is a HG for me. I don't think I could live without it.
th_e2cloud9.gif

My aunt sends me one every few months. I'll have to add the lip scrub to my wishlist.
sneaky.gif

rockin

I've never tried LUSH either. I can't even walk past the shop without feeling queazy, as the smell that wafts out through the door is quite overpowering. There's no way I would ever go in there.