MAC Quite Cute Discussion

Polaris

You kind of get used to it once you walk in. My mom on the other hand starts sneezing once she walks anywhere near the door. She is just sensitive to a lot of smells.

I've never tried LUSH either. I can't even walk past the shop without feeling queazy, as the smell that wafts out through the door is quite overpowering. There's no way I would ever go in there.

ShesAFoxyLady

Does anyone know if there are any free shipping codes for the UK site?? I'm going to see this collection at the counter today but would rather order online later if there is a code available....

rockin

Pinkiecharm has her review of this collection up on Youtube. She is wearing Playing Koi and it actually looks nice on her. Her swatch photos are at the end of the video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cY0bOQK_6kc

BeckyBenett

I've never tried LUSH either. I can't even walk past the shop without feeling queazy, as the smell that wafts out through the door is quite overpowering. There's no way I would ever go in there.
some pple are that way..luckily my bf loves the soap smell.. perhaps you can order online so that way not all the smells mix together..

keijukainen

Indie company Brazen Cosmetics makes amazing handmade lip scrubs very similar to LUSH. I've tried Choco loco and Mango mango, absolutely love both! You get .5oz for $2.79 and shipping is quite cheap too. You can find Brazen on Etsy!

tismama

just got mine this morning

Has anyone that ordered from Macy's received their shipping confirmation e-mail yet? I'm still waiting for mine
001_unsure.gif

mtrimier

I put i <3 U in my cart on mac's site, signed in and it disappeared! i can look at stuff, but not add anything to the cart. MAC!! you fiendish rapscallions!!!
getyou.gif

2browneyes

Lou, I think I will get the quad. I was certain that I wouldn't and I'm still debating really....I will go to the store in a few minutes to swatch and decide for sure :)

ashtraygirl

I placed my QC order last night, I have yet to receive the email confiming dispatch & now Candy Yum Yum is sold out! Agh.. they better send it..
getyou.gif

Do you think it's worth getting it from a store just in case?

2browneyes

If you get it from the store, at least you'll have it in case they send that "sorry but we sold out before we shipped yours" email. Then you can either keep the store bought one because you love it so much or return it.

OctoberViolet

I can't believe this collection still isn't up on their website. For Heaven's sake MAC. We love you, but this isn't how to treat loyal customers.
Glad I ordered mine through Macy's. According to the Macy's website only Playing Koi & Miss Behave are still available. Not sure about anything else.