MAC Quite Cute Discussion

MissAbbyLovesIt

Is the blush with the mint colored heart more of a highlight than a blush? It doesn't look too pigmented. And do you think the lavender blush shows up as a true lavender on the cheek or more of a blue based pink? Thanks!

I did the swatches weeks ago. Left is the Miss behave swatches, my camera didn't really catch the color, but it looks very cute on me but I have to keep applying until the color shows. The upper part is the mint heart color. You can also use it as a highlighter with a single layer. The right two are the swatches of Sakura. The right one is lavender alone, and the middle one is lavender + heart .
Hope my swatches help. I just love.. love.. these blushes, they are so different than the old mineralized blush, it's not glitter everywhere, it blends out like a dream.. and it doesn't show my pore.

MzzRach

You're not the only one - it will probably be a pass for me. The blushes are cute, but I know they would require too much work for my skin tone. I'll still be interested in swatches though because that's always helpful.

I feel the same - I'm not feeling this collection at all. I mean, it's cute, but not compelling to me. *shrug*

PinkBasset

White in the description of a lipstick colour is a bit scary. Although Mac is not always spot on with their descriptions, so I'm no too worried yet. I just find pastel colours that include too much white almost impossible to wear on lips, let's hope the white is moderate here. :)

TeresitaMC

Thank you bbgillian!! These blushes are so adorable :) Not sure if I want anything from this collection yet, but I am loving the look of Giggly! I wonder what other blushes Giggly is close to, though.

bbgillian

No worry. The heart will last until you use up the entire pan... It's not just the surface color.
peace2.gif

i am wondering if they will keep their heart shape all the way through the blush or if after a while the heart shape dissapears and it will just be a random splodge of the other colour? it doesnt matter but i'd love for them to have a heart shape all the way down!!

bbgillian

The light beige one can also be used as a blush after multiple layer application, and it's a light orange on my face. For the lavender one, on my NC25 skin tone, it's more like a blue pink, not really that lavender...
It's Miss behave on me.

shadowaddict

Quote:
Definitely getting both the lavender and the beige/ mint blushes. They are exactly what I imagined/ hoped!

Oh yeh, me too. These are gorgeous and will make me smile every time I use them, and these days I could use all the smiles I can get.
pretty.gif

Modmom

I was at my fs store tonight and had the most awesome girl help me. I was checking out Peacocky and we started having a great chat about WW. Then she pulled me aside and while looking over her shoulder, opened a drawer with all the WW samples. I couldn't swatch anything because the store was busy and she would have a frenzy on her hands if anyone saw us looking at them LOL. Then she said to me that there was an amazing collection coming out in April. When she couldn't think of the name, I said "Quite Cute!!!!", maybe a little too enthusiatically LOL. She said the products are stunning. Yay!

UrbanSweetheart

thanks so much for the swatches bbgillian! It's official..I MUST get at least two of those blushes...they're so darn CUTE! I can't wait to see the rest of the collection!!
heart.gif

elegant-one

Oh my I Love those blushes! That heart is just too cute - should have launched them for Valentine's Day - doh!

I will get all 3
love.gif

Latest posts