MAC Quite Cute Discussion

shadowaddict

Quote:
Oh my I Love those blushes! That heart is just too cute - should have launched them for Valentine's Day - doh!

I will get all 3
love.gif
Indeed, perfect for V-Day.

shadowaddict

Well apparently I'm over my limit again on liking posts. I probably get the finger the next time I try to click the thumb:)

elegant-one

Well apparently I'm over my limit again on liking posts. I probably get the finger the next time I try to click the thumb:)
lol.gif

Wouldn't that be hysterical! Yeah, I can't thumbup anyone either - seems like after you come on the site - you only have a limit of like 5 times then you're cut off
finger.gif
blink.gif
see......

LMD84

lol.gif
Wouldn't that be hysterical! Yeah, I can't thumbup anyone either - seems like after you come on the site - you only have a limit of like 5 times then you're cut off
finger.gif
blink.gif
see......
lol!!! cut off from thanking people! whatever next?! this issue has been reported though and is being worked on so don't worry. but sorry i dont have an answer as to why this is happening right now :(

kiss

I liked the "Thanks" button way better than the thumbs up button.

I saw candy yum yum on kelly on that show with the annoying old woman who bashes everyones clothes lol. I don't know, it looked like an ordinary fuschia lipstick to me. I just like the name of it.

Shypo

I saw swatches of the quad and the blushes today - I'm going to have to get all of the blushes - they are so pretty! I'll likely end up getting the quad too.

_tiffany

Last time I purchased a MB, I thought I was allergic to it because I started getting bumps on my cheek a day or two after using it so I ended up returning it. I use MSF's daily though and don't have any reaction to those. I hope I was just being overcautious and it was just a coincidence that the bumps appeared. These blushes are too cute to not buy and wear! Right now, I want the quad and the blushes...eek.

Eleentje

Although I can't wait til this collection comes out, I'm kinda glad it's coming out only in 2 months. This will give me time to save up for it :)

QueenOfSnark

So, I just bought my first matte lippy (Viva Glam III) and I've completely changed my mind about hating the matte texture/look. So now Candy Yum Yum's on the list. Those blushes...OMG, Giggly and Sakura are definitely coming home with me, but I think Miss Behave will wash me out/ashify me. I'm SO glad I didn't like anything from Wonder Woman.
greengrin.gif

User38

yea the finger isnot working the finger isnot working.. techissuesssssssssss

this is as the name says a Cutie of a collex... I think it will do well and move quickly... which means we stalk
sneaky.gif
yet again.

btw MA is sold out on MAC website ... duh

miribre

This is such a cute collection. I am going to get all three blushes and the e/s quad. :) Not sure about the lip products yet. Candy Yum Yum seems to be too bright for my taste BUT I would have to see it in person.

shadowaddict

Yes it seems the name is quite fitting for this collection. looking at the products and the little heart ya just think aw how cute.
yummy.gif

LMD84

So, I just bought my first matte lippy (Viva Glam III) and I've completely changed my mind about hating the matte texture/look. So now Candy Yum Yum's on the list. Those blushes...OMG, Giggly and Sakura are definitely coming home with me, but I think Miss Behave will wash me out/ashify me. I'm SO glad I didn't like anything from Wonder Woman.
greengrin.gif
i think this collection is going make lots of us broke! lol! and i love the kitty in your avatar! :) so cute!

Piarpreet

how about playing koi? swatches?

and how come u guys have access to these products before they are released?

katleon13

weird......i just checked allcosmeticswholesale.com (NOT AFFILIATED) and they had some of the glosses from this collection there......i dont know about you...but thats kind of fishy
nonono.gif

LMD84

weird......i just checked allcosmeticswholesale.com (NOT AFFILIATED) and they had some of the glosses from this collection there......i dont know about you...but thats kind of fishy
nonono.gif
actually i have bought a few things early from the site and everything is legit. so now i have just bought girl heart boy. :) how do i get the heart symbol on my keyboard?!

PonDe

I love MBs! cute mb in the collection however it does look alittle cheap just dumping a single heart over a blush.Mac's prices in Asia has just rised.They could have done something more intricate with the printed MBs
huh2.gif

Latest posts