MAC Quite Cute Discussion

JennsJewelz

Oh dear... just saw the l/gs on the All Cosmetics site.... depending on swatches, I think I'm saving my B2Ms for all 3 of these (the 3 on the site are the 3 on my list). ! Well, THAT didn't help cut down my list.
sigh.gif

LMD84

Oh dear... just saw the l/gs on the All Cosmetics site.... depending on swatches, I think I'm saving my B2Ms for all 3 of these (the 3 on the site are the 3 on my list). ! Well, THAT didn't help cut down my list.
sigh.gif
lol! i just got the one of them and i only had one gloss on my list so that helps! i was going to get bubble tea as well but i wasnt so keen on the picture. so i will wait that one out for swatches :) and i saved £5 buy buying it from the site, even with shipping :)

shontay07108

I was debating on whether or not to mention the glosses being on the wholesale site. I always know that site to be legit, but I couldn't believe it was there. I had to check the descriptions to see if it was possibly fake. Well, I bit the bullet and ordered both: bubble tea and girl loves boy yesterday. I'll report back when I get them.

laylalovesmac

I have to say I'm slightly disappointed by the glosses, though I have no idea how they could get better- they're gorgeous! And while I do know that site is legit since I've ordered from them and while I know I could save some money ordering from them, I'm going to wait until they launch so that I can have the boxes- I'm really crazy when it comes to organization.
cutey.gif

But I do want all three of those and definitely the purple one! Can't wait!

LMD84

i'm excited to get my girl loves boy! :) it'll be about a week though with it being shipped from the states to the uk. so make sure you show us pictures Shontay!

LMD84

How are plushglasses different to normal glosses? (sorry - I don't own many MAC gloss products.)
they have plumping qualities but unlike other plumpers i have used they do not make your lips sting at all which is good. to be honest i dont notice much 'plumping' but that doesnt bother me! :)

katred

Specktra Bestie
I was about to say that I found the glosses a little bland, but then I realised that the glosses were probably the part of this collection that I was the least excited about. Bubble Tea still looks nice. The others I can pass on, which is good, because I'm going to do some serious damage with the lipsticks, quad and blushes...

ChelsMarie

Ok so I THOUGHT I would be able to last until the Surf Baby Collection with not buying anything after WW but I HAVE to buy from this collex. I am going to save all my empties for this! This is my list so far (until I see pictures and change my mind 1936563829 times)

LIPSTICK: $14.50
Candy Yum Yum
Quite Cute
Play Time

PLUSHGLASS: $18.50
Fashion Fanatic
Girl <3 Boy
I <3 U

LIP PENCIL: $13
Naked Liner

MINERALIZE BLUSH: $23
Giggly

That's all that peaks my interest right now. But that is still a lot of money. The eyeshadows are way too sweet for me.

UrbanSweetheart

my list for this collection is waaaaay too long..and until I see swatches, I don't know if I can cut it down
icon_eek.gif

The good and bad thing is that the lipsticks might be way too pale for me anyways..(NC 42 here). Good because I'll be saving some money. Bad because I really really want some of those lippies!

singer82

To my pale ladies... do you think the quad colors would be too light on us? I am loving the pastels! So I hope thier not

LMD84

To my pale ladies... do you think the quad colors would be too light on us? I am loving the pastels! So I hope thier not

oh i think it would work. it seems pretty pigmented and you could always use a purpley base if you found the colours weren't showing up as well on you. :) but from what we have seen so far i think it will work for all skintones :)

katred

Specktra Bestie
I agree with Lou- I think this quad will look very nice on pale girls. For a little emphasis, you can always add a bit of a darker colour to the mix, but the shades seem pigmented enough to work on their own as well.
oh i think it would work. it seems pretty pigmented and you could always use a purpley base if you found the colours weren't showing up as well on you. :) but from what we have seen so far i think it will work for all skintones :)

OctoberViolet

I found a website w/a photo of the entire collection. My question is first. How are some people getting the items so early? Do they have a family member that works at MAC? This photo isn't the best. I am waiting for better photos & swatches to come this way.

In the meantime. Enjoy.

http://plixi.com/p/74301887