MAC Quite Cute Discussion

tismama

i saw the plushglasses on allcosmeticswholesale for a decent price i'm just afraid of an allergic reaction from them

MadTheologian

Been lurking for months before joining today and I will say that the Plushglass felt like burning. The lady at the counter applied it a little bit over to St Germain-swatched lips and in 15 seconds, I removed it. I still feel the burn after 2 hours.
icon_eek.gif

laylalovesmac

Been lurking for months before joining today and I will say that the Plushglass felt like burning. The lady at the counter applied it a little bit over to St Germain-swatched lips and in 15 seconds, I removed it. I still feel the burn after 2 hours.
icon_eek.gif
specktra_welcome.gif
I'm sorry you had a bad experience with plushglass. :(

erygonz

I feel like I'm the only one who doesn't like this collection. I just came back from my local MAC store, and everything I tried on (Playtime, Sakura, Giggly, CYY) came out super dry and chalky on me. Very disappointing
ssad.gif

EekaBoo you're not the only one, I feel the same way.

The only thing I'm getting for this collection is in synch lip liner. Last Sunday I ordered from the Mac website and today my order still say pending
rants.gif

jinxii

I haven't posted on this forum in FOREVER.. but I figured it's about time... I just placed my order for Candy Yum Yum and Playtime Lipsticks.. I already own St. Germain and nothing else really sparked my interest. I did consider Quite Cute l/s but I figured I would never wear it.. I repurchased a chromaliner in Black Black instead.
icon_eek.gif
lol

Can't wait!

littlelamb

Bloomingdales has Miss Behave labeled as Giggly and vice versa. I was considering ordering Miss Behave from them but the mislabeling makes me nervous.

LMD84

I haven't posted on this forum in FOREVER.. but I figured it's about time... I just placed my order for Candy Yum Yum and Playtime Lipsticks.. I already own St. Germain and nothing else really sparked my interest. I did consider Quite Cute l/s but I figured I would never wear it.. I repurchased a chromaliner in Black Black instead.
icon_eek.gif
lol

Can't wait!
th_welcomeback2.png
good haul too!

chidarkcy

[quote name="tismama" url="/forum/thread/173299/mac-quite-cute-discussion/2430#post_2103927"]none of the new stuff is on the homepage yet or under what's new. it's the same old jeanius and wonderwoman stuff. you have to search for everything else. that's not fair to people who knew that the release date was the 7th and maybe they don't know to search for everything

[/quote] I emailed them because I messed up my order, and they told me it's been a couple of hours they've tried to upload the main page but technical issues are present in the website/orders/information access... soooo... Not sure if the collection is going to be in the main menu soon...

SMMY

has anyone seen this on Mac Quite Cute facebook page. Kind of cute tie-in to the collection.

Also my Candy Yum Yum order seems to be stuck in the tenth ring of Mac online ordering hell. Evidently, though I placed my order by phone and used the number on the Mac web site, my order seems to be coming from Mac corporate. How that happened, I have no idea, but it shows in my bank account as having gone through and I'm holding them to honoring the sale. I spent 25 minutes on the phone with them yesterday just trying to straighten whether or not the order had gone through. This lipstick better be the end all and be all of lipstick after all that.

Now I remember why I stopped ordering from Mac and just waited until it showed up at my CCO.

MrsB

[quote name="gracie90" url="/forum/thread/173299/mac-quite-cute-discussion/2430#post_2103918"] I have exams at the moment, so although I have a mac store and a counter within 15 minutes walking distance, I can't spare the time! And if I order it and it doesn't suit me then I'm screwed... I may just wait a week or so and see how I feel then!

[/quote] Aw! Well for what it's worth I think it would look awesome on you :) I definitely need to try before I buy, I'm not sure I can make it work with my colouring at all!

Hay Mich

Just got back from the MAC counter. Picked up Sakura, Quite Cute and Play Time. I liked the quad but didn't really want to pay that much right now. I'm very happy with what I got! Now I'm just waiting for Fashion Flower! :)

mtrimier

in honor of my indecisiveness i ordered some wine and a pair of shoes, lol! i did end up ordering the plushglass and blush i wanted, but who knows when i'll get a confirmation on that.

Polaris

Look under the site map to find the Quite Cute collection. Hope this helps!
amuse.gif

I emailed them because I messed up my order, and they told me it's been a couple of hours they've tried to upload the main page but technical issues are present in the website/orders/information access... soooo... Not sure if the collection is going to be in the main menu soon...

Polaris

Also, just got off the phone with my MAC counter to put stuff on hold and suprise! NO ONE has bought from the QC collection yet. I guess I'm the only one paranoid about it being sold out already. LOL. Oh well more for me!
th_DANCE.gif

elegant-one

I just got back from checkin it out. I picked up Playing Koi ls & Rose highlighter pen & a big sample of the new eye primer

Playing Koi is such a cute (pun intended) paled whitened nudie pinky peachy color on. If you don't cake it on it looks much better. I didn't have any problems with it making my lips look dry. I'm thinking it would look great over In Sync, Life's a Breeze, Trimmed In Pink lip liners. I haven't tried it yet, but I'm thinking that will look good. Playtime looked nice over PK too, it just made it a lighter shade,

The Rose pen is nice & looked really good with my skin tone. Great little brightener. I think I liked the Chanel Rose pen much better as it seemed more luminous, but it is double the price.

The blushes were pretty! except for the peach one which just looked like white powder to me.

I ordered Playtime, Sakura, Giggly online yesterday.

UrbanSweetheart

Also, just got off the phone with my MAC counter to put stuff on hold and suprise! NO ONE has bought from the QC collection yet. I guess I'm the only one paranoid about it being sold out already. LOL. Oh well more for me!
th_DANCE.gif

you're lucky...Playtime & CYY are sold out at most counters around me already!