MAC Quite Cute Discussion

LMD84

i sold my Candy Yum Yum to one of my close friends for 5 dollars. (used only 3 times lol)
I really did like the color but I noticed I dont reach for it at all!! and my friend was so upset when this first collection came out because she didnt get to buy it and that was the only thing she wanted.

After i sold it to her a couple of days ago she has worn it everyday! I feel happy that Candy Yum Yum has an owner that uses it all the time now lol
aw this makes me happy! that is so sweet that you sold it to her at a low price and that she has been rocking it all the time! it's so great to see somebody that isn't greedy for money and somebody that does nice things for friends! :)

BeckyBenett

i sold my Candy Yum Yum to one of my close friends for 5 dollars. (used only 3 times lol)
I really did like the color but I noticed I dont reach for it at all!! and my friend was so upset when this first collection came out because she didnt get to buy it and that was the only thing she wanted.

After i sold it to her a couple of days ago she has worn it everyday! I feel happy that Candy Yum Yum has an owner that uses it all the time now lol
tts really sweet of u!!

luvlydee

thank u guys :)
i hate when people jack up the prices when they selling their makeup. sometimes its like yes i know it was limited edition but they are selling cuz they dont want it and they didnt buy it at a price that was 20-100 dollars above the norm. so i dont find it fair.

tts really sweet of u!!

Meisje

Is it possible they will get more of them?

Edit... After asking that, I went to the MAC Canada site and Quite Cute has been removed, so I'm guessing not!

Ember2

I just got back from Vegas and they still had the little claw machine! They didn't have any more stuffed animals though. The first two MA's I talked to were nice, one gave me shoe laces and the other said the claw game was free when I asked her to break dollars into quarters. I wanted to just keep playing, but then other MA's were giving me the evil eye so I stopped...haha. I got a few sets of pins, rings, and egg magnets. Here are some pics:

Cool stuff! I wish we had something like that here.

You know your head is up in the makeup clouds when you initially read "tarantula" as "Tarantino"
girlhaha.gif
I too tried to cure myself of the fear of spiders by finally touching a tarantula. Two years ago at the local science lab they had an open door tour, and they had their mascot Carmen (like the opera) the Ecuadorian purple tarantula out. My nephews dared me too, so I let her softly walk onto my hand. Apparently she like the feel of my palm, because you started to dig some bristles lightly into it. When I was ready to let her go the lab guy had to pry off my hand. I haven't had the nerve to hold another one again, but seeing pictures of them doesn't freak me out as much anymore.

Piarpreet

US site aswell, and the counters in Spain dont have their display any more :O

Is it possible they will get more of them?

Edit... After asking that, I went to the MAC Canada site and Quite Cute has been removed, so I'm guessing not!

Piarpreet

My favorite lipsticks EVARRRRR are from this collection. CYY and playtime are my signature lippies now :p

BTW Why did this collection disappear from the website?????????

highheels

Can anyone recommend a lipliner to pair with Play Time lipstick? I can't find anything in my current stash that works - thanks!

GlamQueen21

highheels: Magenta lip liner would be so pretty with Play Time. For my favorite lipliner to pair with Play Time is NYX Fuchsia lip liner. So gorgeous together!

martiangurll

Play time is so gorgeous. I have also discovered a new use for Playing Koi. It works great to lighten up my darker plum and brown lippies to more MLBB colors. It works great with Twig and Cream in Yr Coffee. I like this because they are both Satin so the staying power is really good! Survived my voracious coffee drinking...

BeckyBenett

Play time is so gorgeous. I have also discovered a new use for Playing Koi. It works great to lighten up my darker plum and brown lippies to more MLBB colors. It works great with Twig and Cream in Yr Coffee. I like this because they are both Satin so the staying power is really good! Survived my voracious coffee drinking...
ive bn using playing koi this way too.. i apply a little in the centre of my lips and use elegant's method of smooshing my lips. hahah. the terms i learn from specktra =)

BeckyBenett

hahah elegant (here on specktra), has this thing where she applies 2 different lip colours/products or a little of each product and just rub her lips together (smooshing).. she is so cute.. bt it does make things more fun and different.