MAC Quite Cute Discussion

bis

[quote name="Alisha1" url="/forum/thread/173299/mac-quite-cute-discussion/3600#post_2131385"]

Thanks Lou :) I'll just depot my others so I can do my first B2M :)

[/quote] Well, theoretically you could depot them (tutorial here), but you would need another palette to put them into, as they do not fit into the normal MAC blush palette. hth.

bis

[quote name="Mac-Guy" url="/forum/thread/173299/mac-quite-cute-discussion/3600#post_2131406"]

Maybe they would fit into a Z-Palette?
[/quote] Never saw a Z-Palette irl, so hard to say.

LMD84

Well, theoretically you could depot them (tutorial here), but you would need another palette to put them into, as they do not fit into the normal MAC blush palette. hth.
oh wow! i had no idea you could do that. personally i will be leaving all mine alone though due to lack of palette!

Mac-Guy

Never saw a Z-Palette irl, so hard to say.

I think one of the Z-Palettes (not sure if it is the new or the old model) is slightly deeper. However, as the MB are relatively thick, it might still not work. Maybe MAC will come out with a palette for mineralized products. I'm always stunned by the lack of accessories, as these seem to be so much easier to produce than coming up with new shades/collections/color stories.

keijukainen

Well, theoretically you could depot them (tutorial here), but you would need another palette to put them into, as they do not fit into the normal MAC blush palette. hth.

Wow how did I miss that?! You just erased my only excuse for skipping Semi-Precious.. ooops
mac_atemywallet.gif

bis

[quote name="Mac-Guy" url="/forum/thread/173299/mac-quite-cute-discussion/3600#post_2131458"]

I think one of the Z-Palettes (not sure if it is the new or the old model) is slightly deeper. However, as the MB are relatively thick, it might still not work. Maybe MAC will come out with a palette for mineralized products. I'm always stunned by the lack of accessories, as these seem to be so much easier to produce than coming up with new shades/collections/color stories.
[/quote] Worth a try to check the Z-Palette. Maybe MAC thinks that accessories are not something people are interested in. I'd love to see a 15 palette with a see-through top :) [quote name="keijukainen" url="/forum/thread/173299/mac-quite-cute-discussion/3600#post_2131511"]

Wow how did I miss that?! You just erased my only excuse for skipping Semi-Precious.. ooops
mac_atemywallet.gif

[/quote] oops. sorry for that :) Well, I guess a palette with MB is rather heavy, right? Too heavy to carry, surely. And. And, well, imagine what would happen if you'd drop it? Did that help? :)

keijukainen

Did that help?
smiles.gif
That's true, it would probably be very heavy especially in a Z palette. They're quite heavy with just normal eyeshadows. Thing is I never seem to carry my mineralize products with me, I like to travel light so I usually take my Inglot travel palette (yay it's got a huge mirror!) and a bunch of loose eyeshadow/blush samples with me. That way I have a bigger variety of shades
girlhaha.gif
If I only used the palette at home, it might work with the Z palette. I could try and depot one of my eyeshadow duos and see if it fits. Not going to start with Stereo Rose, that's for sure!
Dropping it would be such a nightmare, I don't even want to think about it
thud.gif

tremorviolet

So completely randomly I was browsing the MAC site last night, looking at what LE lippies and e/s were still in stock and Play Time popped up as available! (no Candy Yum Yum tho' :( ) Which is awesome 'cause I missed it when Quite Cute debuted. So if anyone is still looking, act fast.

Piarpreet

hahahah thats crazy cos quite cute disappeared from the "what's new" section...

So completely randomly I was browsing the MAC site last night, looking at what LE lippies and e/s were still in stock and Play Time popped up as available! (no Candy Yum Yum tho' :( ) Which is awesome 'cause I missed it when Quite Cute debuted. So if anyone is still looking, act fast.

tremorviolet

Yeah, I thought it was weird and kinda random. I was just on the regular lipstick page and hit the LE tab and it showed up! I ordered it and got a confirmation tho' so hopefully it's really in stock and is gonna ship.

luvlydee

yea, but i guess technically its no longer new since its been out for awhile already so they had to remove it lol. The Quite Cute quad is in the goodbyes section so i wonder why the lippies arent there as well

clslvr6spd

I like the clear top idea on the 15 e/s palette, but I would hate it at the same time. Just because I am OCD & it wouldn't match my other 15 e/s palettes.

clslvr6spd

I do wish I got a backup of Fashion Fanatic Plushglass & Bubble Tea Plushglass.
cry.gif
They have become everyday glosses for me.