MAC Quite Cute Discussion

alyxo

This collection came out 2 days before my birthday and I was so excited for it, so naturally, I got a few items. I got Candy Yum Yum and Playtime lipsticks as well as Sakura blush and I love them all ;]

Babylard

Yes! Play Time l/s is really pretty! I loved pairing it with Candy Yum Yum! Both of them make a gorgeos combo!

It's official, I'm going to sell my backup of Play Time l/s to anyone in the US and have missed out on that gorgeous lipstick.

aww I'm in Canada haha

UrbanSweetheart

Give me a second and I'll post some. I made my husband buy it for me lol.

omg, thank you boo!!
th_DANCE.gif

Richelle83

THANK YOU sooo much girl! You don't even know how much I love you right now. I was afraid that it would be too cool for my warm skin, but NOW (thanks to you!) I'm going to purchase it now before it's gone again!

Awww no problem! Glad I could help. Oh and please make sure you put this on in the right light because holy crap I looked something special after I put too much on!

martiangurll

You ladies are making me want to dig out Sakura again--such a great blush. And I am ashamed to say I have yet to touch my palette. Such a hoarder...

Piarpreet

I know this is from last year but WOW! that l/s looks most excellent on you! Now I see why you need multiple back-ups!
hhhaha yeah now you understand :) This was with magenta lip liner as a base I REALLY need to try that combo again before I run out! :)

Fiberluver

hhhaha yeah now you understand :) This was with magenta lip liner as a base I REALLY need to try that combo again before I run out! :)
Piarpreet,

If I'm not mistaken did u say you had b/ups of this lippie?

I tried Nars Schiap on last night & fell in love w/it.

You look great - I'm referring to the pic in the BR thread as well.

I missed Quite Cute last year because I was in the hospital & then recovering from back surgery.

I have & love Magenta liner.

Love wearing it on its own as well!

Piarpreet

Piarpreet,

If I'm not mistaken did u say you had b/ups of this lippie?

I tried Nars Schiap on last night & fell in love w/it.

You look great - I'm referring to the pic in the BR thread as well.

I missed Quite Cute last year because I was in the hospital & then recovering from back surgery.

I have & love Magenta liner.

Love wearing it on its own as well!
I had back ups BUT one I used already (like 15 % left) and the other i swapped for the peach ombre from spring color forecast. couldnt resist the offer