MAC Quite Cute Discussion

GlamQueen21

^Your welcome!!!
th_hug.gif

HOTasFCUK

Can you guys recommend a great lipliner for saint germain and quite cute lipsticks? I'm pretty sure In Synch would be okay with saint germain but anything more on the lilac side for quite cute? Thanks!

SweetJoy

[quote name="clslvr6spd" url="/forum/thread/173299/mac-quite-cute-discussion/3600#post_2140596"]I do wish I got a backup of Fashion Fanatic Plushglass & Bubble Tea Plushglass.
cry.gif
They have become everyday glosses for me.
[/quote] Those are the only two I got from the collection and I love love love them. Last I checked they were still available on wholesale cosmetics!

**Blondie**

CANDY YUM YUM!!!!!!!!

I recently saw a swatch of this & I'm a pink lipstick whore, I NEED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm trying to get to 5o posts fast so I can check out the clearance bin,although
I don't know why anyone would sell it. Maybe I'll get lucky & MAC will bring it
back............
girlhaha.gif

Prettypackages

Blondie, take a chance and call a Nordstrom and see if they can find it somewhere for you. It's a long shot... but that's how I got mine, when it was sold out everywhere. It was when the collection came out though.

HoneyMilk

Pretty sure this line was made for my skin!!!
I own several pieces of the collection and everything looks amazing. I heard some negative reviews on the CUTiE palette, but I adore it. Seriously- I might get another. I got mine for almost half of the regular cost from someone that didn't want it.. and it's the best money I have spent on a quad lately. Someone at the MAC store near me mentioned that it is like "painting with water colors" and I completely agree.

Giggly blush is amazing, too.

LMD84

Pretty sure this line was made for my skin!!!
I own several pieces of the collection and everything looks amazing. I heard some negative reviews on the CUTiE palette, but I adore it. Seriously- I might get another. I got mine for almost half of the regular cost from someone that didn't want it.. and it's the best money I have spent on a quad lately. Someone at the MAC store near me mentioned that it is like "painting with water colors" and I completely agree.

Giggly blush is amazing, too.
pleased to see you like all your items. the quad was on my maybe list and if i can pick it up cheap like you did i would be very happy!

It’s a Junkshow baby! - todays specktra video.

liba

I need to use my lipsticks in this collection. Also I'm thinking about selling my backup of Play Time l/s.
Now that my summer tan has faded, I've been using Playing Koi and Playtime again on those more Indian Summer days. I never stopped using Sakura and Giggly all through the summer, though, and will still be using them. This was a great collection!

GlamQueen21

Now that my summer tan has faded, I've been using Playing Koi and Playtime again on those more Indian Summer days. I never stopped using Sakura and Giggly all through the summer, though, and will still be using them. This was a great collection!

Yes! Play Time l/s is really pretty! I loved pairing it with Candy Yum Yum! Both of them make a gorgeos combo!

It's official, I'm going to sell my backup of Play Time l/s to anyone in the US and have missed out on that gorgeous lipstick.

katred

Specktra Bestie

Lol... I just pulled out Playing Koi for the first time since I developed my tiny tan... Seems I've basically faded back to my original colour... Both PK and Play Time are great colours. Personally, I didn't love the rest of the collection, but I do think that there are people who could work it...

liba

Lol... I just pulled out Playing Koi for the first time since I developed my tiny tan... Seems I've basically faded back to my original colour... Both PK and Play Time are great colours. Personally, I didn't love the rest of the collection, but I do think that there are people who could work it...
I love Candy Yum Yum and Quite Cute too (Quite Cute's way more workable on me than Blooming Lovely for some reason). They just don't go with any of my fall clothes. CYY just needs a break anyhow, but that's what Toxic Tale is for :p