MAC Quite Cute Discussion

Wandalemur

I still need more swatches of playing coy. I keep telling myself I don't need that. But more swatches would help me be sure.

Ravishing1

I'm loving this collection, I think it describes me perfectly! I may have to splurge a bit on this one as I only got 1 blush from the Wonder Woman collection.

So far I've got my eyes on:
Naked lip pencil
In Synch lip pencil
The quad
Giggly blush
Candy yum yum lipstick
Playtime lipstick

I think this may cost me a small fortune!
blush-anim-cl.gif

LMD84

i've just spent ages telling my hubby about what i will buy from this collection. including making him look at pictures. all he could say in the end was 'that's nice'. men eh? they just don't get excited enough over make up!

Wandalemur

I know! They just can't relate. Nice of him to listen to the details. You can tell us what your going to get I love to hear about what everyone is loving. I can't wait to see the moshi moshi eyeshadow IRL I hope it is more green. I have so many eye shadows that are just a white gold color.

Ravishing1

i've just spent ages telling my hubby about what i will buy from this collection. including making him look at pictures. all he could say in the end was 'that's nice'. men eh? they just don't get excited enough over make up!
That's a better response than what I'd get from my BF. The usual response is "Haven't you got enough makeup".

Normally I would get MAC vouchers for birthdays or christmases but the OH now insists on getting me something else as in his words "it is only fuelling my habit!"

xbarbiieex1

My list:
Playing Koi lipstcik
Saint Germain lipstick
Candy Yum Yum lipstick
Quite Cute lipstick (maybe)
All the plushglass !
Eyeshadow quad
All the blushes !

LMD84

That's a better response than what I'd get from my BF. The usual response is "Haven't you got enough makeup".
Normally I would get MAC vouchers for birthdays or christmases but the OH now insists on getting me something else as in his words "it is only fuelling my habit!"
lol! sometimes my hubby says that but i know he is only joking when he says it! and that is mean that your guy won't get you mac vouchers! fuelling the habit is good! at least you are not getting in debt over it! :)

NYDoll88

My list, which has been shortened down a TON:

-Playing Koi (2 of them)
-Miss Behave blush
-All 3 nail polishes

I'm proud of myself!

queen_kitty

I am so impatient for this collection to get here! Can't wait to see lots of good swatches and get my hands on some pastel goodness.

Yesterday, it occurred to me that the colors of the lipsticks reminded me a bit of the Lime Crime lipsticks. Now, I definitely refuse to buy from Lime Crime because I've heard the quality is not all there and because all of the drama. However, Playing Koi reminds me a bit of Cosmopop and Quite Cute reminds me of D'lilac. That would be great to see dupes of these colors, because I know lots of people wanted these but wanted ones that applied better and such. Now, we'll just have to see how the MAC versions apply and compare!

queen_kitty

I don't recall plushglasses being $18.50.... I'm passing
I thought the same thing when I first saw the prices, but apparently they've always been that much. You can get them unboxed at All Cosmetics Wholesale for $13.50 right now though. So that way, pricing is even better than regular lipglass!

Oliviaa

I'm only getting the quad and maybe candy yum yum. I was originally going to get giggly blush because of the heart but i'll pass, I need to stop buying things just for the design :/ But if it really wows me then maybe, just maybe. lol

katred

Specktra Bestie

Lol... I find that even TGE doesn't get excited about pictures too much. Although he can be stirred if the products are interesting enough. He's not a huge fan of pastels, so I haven't bothered showing him any images from this collection, other than the blushes, which he agreed were adorable. I don't know if he'll be enabling me for this one, though. Colours might be too light for his tastes. He's more a fan of the fall collections...

I've told myself that all the glosses are a skip, because there just isn't enough colour in them to justify the price. I have way too many glosses as is, for the amount that I use them. With everything else I want, I have to impose some limit...

elegant-one

lol.gif
^^^ to all the above

Lou - I just read all that to my hubs
amuse.gif
he got a real chuckle out of it!

btw - he thinks we gals should buy as much makeup as we want if it makes us happy.
poke.gif
cheerleader.gif

User38

my hubby was really good at organizing my mu by colours.. it was the engineer in him that made him construct all the shelves and hooks because he would cringe when he walked into my dressing room.. lol.

Elegant has a wonderful hubby
heart.gif

elegant-one

my hubby was really good at organizing my mu by colours.. it was the engineer in him that made him construct all the shelves and hooks because he would cringe when he walked into my dressing room.. lol.

Elegant has a wonderful hubby
heart.gif

thud.gif
wow, now thats amazing! boy do I ever need to organize mine

kissy.gif

BeckyBenett

elegant: u have such a lovely hubby! i completely agree with him (i mean who here on this site wouldnt?) haha.

im gg to be gd and only get:
the lip pencils
eyeshadow quad
giggly MB
either playing koi/quite cute l/s

there have been no proper swatches since i left right? just in case i missed out on proper ones..