MAC Quite Cute Discussion

cutemiauw

Gah! Her "Cute Look" made me ponder the quad!
getyou.gif

Must stick to original plan. I will not be mac-notiiiized!!
shockt.gif
That's what I thought too
lol.gif
. Keep telling myself what other items I could afford if I didn't get this quad... so far so good :p

queen_kitty

I wonder if the green part of the blush in behave yourself would create like a soft-focus effect if used all over...? I have a primer powder by Aromaleigh called Metamorphosis that's about that shade of green and it cancels out redness really nicely! But it looks super shiny so that might be a bad idea!

LMD84

I wonder if the green part of the blush in behave yourself would create like a soft-focus effect if used all over...? I have a primer powder by Aromaleigh called Metamorphosis that's about that shade of green and it cancels out redness really nicely! But it looks super shiny so that might be a bad idea!
yeah it looks a little frosty to work in that way. i could be wrong though so maybe wait for more swatches!

Eleentje

I'm sticking with the quad, Candy yum yum and Naked pencil. Although the blushes are super cute, I don't feel like I really need them.

LMD84

I'm sticking with the quad, Candy yum yum and Naked pencil. Although the blushes are super cute, I don't feel like I really need them.
yeah i totally don't need a blush! but am still getting the lavender one because i want it to make up for how dissapointed with hang loose i was!

shadowaddict

HG said a few pages back that these blushes are not frosty but a nice slight sheen I believe is what she said, which is good I don't like frosty cheeks:)

I really like the look of the quad. It's super pretty but I'm still not thinking the colors are going to be unique enough for me to purchase, but will wait to see for sure. I'm not going to buy a quad for just one color.

User38

^ thank you eyeshadowaddicted one but I hope everybody does their own swatches as I have no insurance to cover claims in here.. lol.

but OT -- they are lovely, light and have a sheen not shimmer.. just very pretty as highliters imo. not so much as blush (except for Giggly) -- and not for darker skins.

Wandalemur

I think Play Time is coming off my list I thought it would be more opaque and more purple then it is. How ever both Miss Behave and Sakura blush have made it on to my list. I still want the quad and probably Quite Cute as well. As long as it is more opaque then play time. I hope it is!

hoshiakari_

Quad, quad, quad!!! Love it!
She compared Miss Behave and Giggly to Hang Loose and Two Virtues. I have both of those so maybe the blushes are a skip for me. They may not be identical, I'll have to wait for swatches, but if they're close enough or not as pigmented then I'll just stick to the quad.

Well, she said that at first she imagined they would look similar but in the end they look nothing alike.
The texture and the shimmer is different and she recommends the quite quite blushes 100%.
Hope it helps some. :p

nazih09

I think I'll be passing on this collection if the lipliners are permanent. The quad looks like it will be too ashy for my NC43 skin.

LMD84

^ thank you eyeshadowaddicted one but I hope everybody does their own swatches as I have no insurance to cover claims in here.. lol.

but OT -- they are lovely, light and have a sheen not shimmer.. just very pretty as highliters imo. not so much as blush (except for Giggly) -- and not for darker skins.
ah ok! so not frosty then! just sheeny! :)

Alisha1

Can't wait for more swatches of this collection! I really want two blushes from this collection but I'm scared they won't work on me!

PinkBasset

Although this collection in whole doesn't get me jumping around, I'm very very excited for Play Time and Candy Yum Yum, I love those colours! I can't wait to wear them, hurry up Quite Cute! :)

katred

Specktra Bestie
I want the quad just for the green (moshi moshi?). Are there already obvious dupes for the green? I have so many pinks and purples.

It looks a little like Aquavert, but lighter. Come to think of it. I believe Aquavert was LE, though. Dang.

xtootsiexo

from allglam

Whole collection

swatches

Giggly, Miss Behave, Sakura

Miss Behave

Giggly

St Germain, Play Time, Quite Cute, Candy Yum Yum

Candy Yum Yum, Quite Cute, Play Time, St-Germain

Tea time, I U, Girl Boy, Fashion Fanatic

Cutie Quad Swatch, in BoyCrazy

Cutie Quad Swatch, in Azuki Bean

Cutie Quad Swatch, in Moshi!Moshi!

Cutie Quad Swatch, in Goody Goody Gum Drop

BeautyByLele

Im still thinking the quad (although the colors seem pretty dupeable) and one lipstick, probably playtime (but it still looks sheer) !!! I like Candy Yum Yum but I think I already have enough pinks

katred

Specktra Bestie
Hey! Finally a swatch of Playing Koi. It's definitely what I wanted/ expected. I'm perilously close to caving in on Candy Yum Yum despite my determination that I do not need another hot pink lipstick. The quad has me completely in its clutches... Play Time and Quite Cute are very much what I wanted. Damn, this is going to be expensive.

sinergy

oh no..i was planning on skipping this collection..but now..after a few swatches...here i go..sucked back in!!! oh my..Play Time is def. mine...