MAC Retro Matte collection (September 12, 2013)

Richelle83

I think someone is trying to add to their post count..
Pretty much
ohboy.gif

erine1881

Just thought, I think the reason why this collection doesn't have any reds or deep pinks etc is because Mac didn't want to take away from Rihanna's Retro Matte's in her collection(s) Didn't occur to me until just now haha!!
Good thinkin'. Makes sense to me! Still not happy about it :(
I think someone is trying to add to their post count..
Pretty much 
ohboy.gif
Don't they have to be relevant posts tho? I thought i remembered from years ago that the mods only count relevant posts, not all posts, for access requirements. I also thought you weren't allowed to link your own blog or YT. Or am i just imagining things?

sagehen

I also thought you weren't allowed to link your own blog or YT. Or am i just imagining things?
I thought that is what I read on the terms of service. I thought all blog links were to be in your signature, and not the body of the post, and that's on the home page clearly spelled out.

erine1881

I thought that is what I read on the terms of service. I thought all blog links were to be in your signature, and not the body of the post, and that's on the home page clearly spelled out.
Ive seen some people do it, but didnt know if the rules changed or not. Glad I'm not making things up :lol:

Richelle83

Ive seen some people do it, but didnt know if the rules changed or not. Glad I'm not making things up
lol.gif
Per ToS
9) NO SPAM. Please do not spam the forums, also known as ‘Postwhoring’. This includes postwhoring or spamming to reach the 50 posts needed to access the Clearance Bin forums

I didn't completely get it at first but obviously now I do lol. And yes the blog links have to be in the signature section.

erine1881

Per ToS 9) NO SPAM.  Please do not spam the forums, also known as ‘Postwhoring’. This includes postwhoring or spamming to reach the 50 posts needed to access the Clearance Bin forums I didn't completely get it at first but obviously now I do lol.  And yes the blog links have to be in the signature section. 
Gracias Richelle!

katred

Specktra Bestie
I bet you did!! Wish I was into MAC at that point. Man I'd have a killer stash if I was lol
I was into Mac then, but that was when I was certain that I couldn't wear bright colours. So I passed on all of them
WTF2.gif
Now, of course, I realise that bolder colours often look better on me than muted ones.
th_wallbash.gif

ALivingDoll

Can't wait for more info. I'm wondering if these will be added to their permanent range?
th_mad0217.gif
...by the end of the year i'll be broke with all these amazing collections launching one after the other.

allthingsglam

Can't wait for more info. I'm wondering if these will be added to their permanent range? :aargh: ...by the end of the year i'll be broke with all these amazing collections launching one after the other.
me two since the fashion sets I have brought heroine,ablaze,em,love godessx2 ,cis,sa,lw,rs,Sk,Tt,flamingo and sln that's alot of lipsticks lol but I love it

Latest posts