MAC Retro Matte collection (September 12, 2013)

Copperhead

Per ToS
9) NO SPAM. Please do not spam the forums, also known as ‘Postwhoring’. This includes postwhoring or spamming to reach the 50 posts needed to access the Clearance Bin forums

I didn't completely get it at first but obviously now I do lol. And yes the blog links have to be in the signature section.
girlhaha.gif
This is a term I haven't seen on forums. I've seen post padding but postwhoring made me
girlhaha.gif

kimibos

This is interesting! I see maybe 3 that I like
? i do like some of the colors too but im kind of bored with them. i want dark shades. i was expecting more dark colors. but maybe mac does some later. this are going to sell fast and crazy. so i bet more are going to come out in different colors.

NaturallyFly76

? i do like some of the colors too but im kind of bored with them. i want dark shades.  i was expecting more dark colors. but maybe mac does some later. this are going to sell fast and crazy. so i bet more are going to come out in different colors.
Yes! It will still sell. I was hoping for some pinks or plum colors in this collection especially with it releasing in Fall.

Richelle83

Per ToS
9) NO SPAM. Please do not spam the forums, also known as ‘Postwhoring’. This includes postwhoring or spamming to reach the 50 posts needed to access the Clearance Bin forums

I didn't completely get it at first but obviously now I do lol. And yes the blog links have to be in the signature section.
girlhaha.gif
This is a term I haven't seen on forums. I've seen post padding but postwhoring made me
girlhaha.gif
I got a good chuckle out of that too. Maybe the next time someone is trying to get the 50 posts for the clearance bin I'll reply with can you please stop postwhoring!

jsparkle

What ever happen to the rerelease of riri woo?!! I have a couple of reds, I like them... But I have yet to the "the one"!! Maybe in this new collection!! Anyone have suggestion?!

MRV

I want the orange-y ones!

I don't have Gladiola or Petals & Peacocks either
cry.gif
. Gladiola came out at the same time I got my first Mac lippie. And Gladiola was def not on the list. P&P came out too early in my Mac life, too. Sigh.

LouGarner

Thakn you for this trip down memory lane! Ahh, I was young then lol. I had all of them and loved them - SoBe and Verushka may have been my faves - NO - Santiago - I bought that twice.
so be looks so pretty. I don't know when I became a member of team purple but i am so in love with purple lippies right now. If i could wear them everyday i would

Richelle83

I was into Mac then, but that was when I was certain that I couldn't wear bright colours. So I passed on all of them
WTF2.gif
Now, of course, I realise that bolder colours often look better on me than muted ones.
th_wallbash.gif
Ugh I hate when that happens. You look amazing with bright bold colors.

Copperhead

since Heroine I was in love with MAC's matte formula. I need this collection in my life.
I think before the Iris Apfel collection I pretty much thumbed down MAC's matte lipsticks and most other brands matte lipsticks as well. Now, I really like them, especially MAC's. Then when MAC came out with a gorgeous purple like Heroine in that formula with the Reel Sexy collection, I was all over it.

iShadow

What's the difference between PLW lip pencils and the regular lip pencils? I haven't tried them yet. Are they significantly different other than they're supposed to last longer?
PLW Lip Pencils are the best thing to happen to MAC Cosmetics since in years. I refuse to wear anything remotely red without filling in my entire lip with Kiss Me Quick. They stay, they're softer than the normal pencils, and the colors are really great.

I just hope they improve the browns/nudes/neutrals... Staunchly Stylish and Absolutely It are nice, but the others are just so broooown. We need a Subculture or a Boldly Bare! Then we'd be set for life ;D

erine1881

PLW Lip Pencils are the best thing to happen to MAC Cosmetics since in years. I refuse to wear anything remotely red without filling in my entire lip with Kiss Me Quick. They stay, they're softer than the normal pencils, and the colors are really great. I just hope they improve the browns/nudes/neutrals... Staunchly Stylish and Absolutely It are nice, but the others are just so broooown. We need a Subculture or a Boldly Bare! Then we'd be set for life ;D
And a currant and nightmoth too!

iATEaSEAmonster

PLW Lip Pencils are the best thing to happen to MAC Cosmetics since in years. I refuse to wear anything remotely red without filling in my entire lip with Kiss Me Quick. They stay, they're softer than the normal pencils, and the colors are really great.
I just hope they improve the browns/nudes/neutrals... Staunchly Stylish and Absolutely It are nice, but the others are just so broooown. We need a Subculture or a Boldly Bare! Then we'd be set for life ;D
I really want to see some dark PLW pencils too. ;D
I have a feeling that they'll be tailor made to fit the palette of the collection though, meaning oranges and reds.

Latest posts