MAC Ricky and Nicki for Viva Glam Discussion

shontay07108

VGN is definitely coral on me. I was shocked. I thought it would be pink. I am pleasantly surprised. I do prefer it with a tiny bit of gloss though b/c of the finish.

martiangurll

VGN is definitely coral on me. I was shocked. I thought it would be pink. I am pleasantly surprised. I do prefer it with a tiny bit of gloss though b/c of the finish.

Yeah, the finish is drying to say the least. I bet the orange TT would go well over it.

pemily

Did temp rising bring out the coral tone better for you?  it looks pretty pink on me, wishing it had a lil more orange in it
It's like a fluro pink orange on me.... I only lined not filled... My lips are super pigmented a dark purple!! Usually all pinks will go purple on me...

princess sarah

FINALLY I GOT MY NICKI LIPSTICK! I love it so much........ its such a fresh colour and works so well with a variety of liners.

Worn here with Magenta Lip Liner, it gives the lipstick a great depth

romi79_2008

I was in doubt to buy this because i have chatterbox and in many pictures they looked like dupes, but I gave up and bought it, because is bright and lately i love my lipsticks bright!

Piarpreet

i hated chatterbox and love this one. They are not similar at all thank God :)
I was in doubt to buy this because i have chatterbox and in many pictures they looked like dupes, but I gave up and bought it, because is bright and lately i love my lipsticks bright!

martiangurll

One thing I have found, this is much better with a dab and smoosh technique and you better use a TLC or TT or some other balm first, or its flake city, sweetheart. Also, when I try to layer this lipstick, it gets really funky and chunky. I just dab a thick layer on and smoosh and dab off the extra!

princess sarah

I have noticed that today to, I was in a rush for work and didnt put on the balm underneath before prep and prime lips.... settled a bit dodgy... hmm
One thing I have found, this is much better with a dab and smoosh technique and you better use a TLC or TT or some other balm first, or its flake city, sweetheart. Also, when I try to layer this lipstick, it gets really funky and chunky. I just dab a thick layer on and smoosh and dab off the extra!

MACina

iagree.gif
......it looks very nice on you!
Get it. Looks good on you.