MAC Ricky and Nicki for Viva Glam Discussion

LMD84

Here we can chat about the new lipstick coming out in Febuary :) I am hoping that the lipstick is different to pink friday but from the picture I am just not sure!

GlamQueen21

I'm excited for this one! I do hope that the lipstick is different from Pink Friday l/s as well. That makeup look that she did in the promo pic, I'm going to recreate that look soon.

duckrodeo

I hope it's more wearable across skin tones, like Viva Glam is generally known for. Cyndi is the only lipstick out of the recent Viva Glams that I don't have to tweak to get it to look right.

sherm

I like the color of Ricky's lips in the promo and hope his lipstick/glass/balm/whatever it is looks like that! I'll have to try the pink on, the Gaga pink was no good for me but I think it would be fun to own a bubblegum-colored lipstick.

Piarpreet

I'm over pinks. Pink Friday, gaga...now these two??? come on, really. Viva glam has never had a nude and i wanted a nude coming from the guy!

LMD84

I like the color of Ricky's lips in the promo and hope his lipstick/glass/balm/whatever it is looks like that! I'll have to try the pink on, the Gaga pink was no good for me but I think it would be fun to own a bubblegum-colored lipstick.
yeah i bought gaga pink and it looks ok but not the best pink for me!

katred

Specktra Bestie
yeah i bought gaga pink and it looks ok but not the best pink for me!

I have both Gaga1 and Pink Friday and although I like them, I also feel like I have to think out everything else I put on my face very carefully in order to make them work. I don't need another colour that requires an attack plan to wear.

LMD84

I have both Gaga1 and Pink Friday and although I like them, I also feel like I have to think out everything else I put on my face very carefully in order to make them work. I don't need another colour that requires an attack plan to wear.
yes!! i know exactly what you mean!

LMD84

I have details!

Viva Glam Nicki: Bright yellow pink (Satin)
Lip Conditioner (clear)

so all Rcky gets is a lip conditioner :(

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I have details!

Lip Conditioner (clear)

Yes, I already read that somewhere when the promo pic was released. I was hoping for a nice nude lippie with lustre finish :(

I like that Nicki's is a satin, not sure if I'll get it though. I love pinks like that, but I feel like they are not the most flattering on me.

Richelle83

Hmmp, a bright yellow pink. I wish they would be more creative with colors for this campaign.

So after googling(?) bright yellow pink, All Styled Up showed up...wonder if it will be the same.

luvlydee

I have details!

Lip Conditioner (clear)

if anything they should have made it a tinted lip conditioner. Clear is so blah for this campaign

Latest posts