MAC Ricky and Nicki for Viva Glam Discussion

SatelliteDrmr

I might be alone in this, but I like the idea of a clear lip conditioner for Viva Glam. There's so many people (including me) that use it regularly, so if the money can go to charity, even better!

PinkBasset

I was hoping for a cremesheen, but satin is good too! I can't wait to see swatches, if it's anything like All Styled Up, great!

Haven

I will probably buy both because the money goes to a very good cause. I agree though that pink ls and clear lc doesn't sound too exciting. Hopefully this isn't the whole color story.

katred

Specktra Bestie
I have details!

Viva Glam Nicki: Bright yellow pink (Satin)
Lip Conditioner (clear)

so all Rcky gets is a lip conditioner :(
I generally like to buy the VG lipsticks if I can, but with everything else that's coming up, I don't know that this is going to work for me. I might actually try the lip conditioner (although I'm very happy with my Nuxe lip balm), but I'll have to see the lipstick in person. I wonder if a bright yellow pink will be any easier to wear than a bright blue-pink?

LMD84

I generally like to buy the VG lipsticks if I can, but with everything else that's coming up, I don't know that this is going to work for me. I might actually try the lip conditioner (although I'm very happy with my Nuxe lip balm), but I'll have to see the lipstick in person. I wonder if a bright yellow pink will be any easier to wear than a bright blue-pink?
i'm the same - i usually buy all the viva glam stuff but not sure if this will work on me.

Mac-Guy

I wouldn't mind a l/c as I use them quite a lot. After all, Viva Glam is for a very good cause and a l/c might help to boost sales.

katred

Specktra Bestie
I wouldn't mind a l/c as I use them quite a lot. After all, Viva Glam is for a very good cause and a l/c might help to boost sales.
Exactly. If it's in tube form, it'll be perfect to tote around in my purse. I spend my entire winter in fairly dark, often matte colours. I need something with me to dab on my lips before I have to touch up!

Mac-Guy

Exactly. If it's in tube form, it'll be perfect to tote around in my purse. I spend my entire winter in fairly dark, often matte colours. I need something with me to dab on my lips before I have to touch up!
Agreed, and if the money goes to a good cause, it'll be even better.

Piarpreet

guys u r ignoring that the perm lip conditioner its a white cheap looking plastic.... it will be lame