MAC Ricky and Nicki for Viva Glam Discussion

HoneyMilk

FYI gaga 1 is up on mac (not in the holiday set)... they must be trying to get rid of all back stock to get ready for these new items.

GlamQueen21

I have finally ordered Gaga 2 lipstick and lipglass! I didn't want to miss out on it like I did with Viva Glam Cyndi.

xasperadastra

If I don't like Viva glam Nicki I'll probably take Viva Glam 5! I'm not interested in the clear lip balm instead ... I hope VGNicki is different from Chatterbox!

LMD84

guys u r ignoring that the perm lip conditioner its a white cheap looking plastic.... it will be lame
oohh i haven't had a lip conditioner before... well i had pink fish from hello kitty but that packaging was different.

Mac-Guy

I actually like how sturdy the l/c products are - I mean the tube and the pot, not the stick. I don't like the stick cause of it's soapy taste.

duckrodeo

If you have a CCO in your area you should definitely check it out for Viva Glam Cyndi. I went to my CCO in Oregon and Cyndi popped up there I wanna say 3 maybe 4 weeks ago. I bought 3 tubes and the girls at the register were shocked I would buy that many. I looove Cyndi, so it was worth the stock-up! lol plus the CCO is about 30+ minutes away, and at an outlet mall that I prefer not to go to unless I have at least half of a day to kill. Traffic to and fro is obnoxious!

The only thing I'm unsure about is whether the CCO'd Cyndis actually contribute to the Viva Glam fund???

I'm not sure how I feel about a yellow-based pink, I'd have to try it on to really know if it would work for me...but the lip conditioner sounds promising!

I have finally ordered Gaga 2 lipstick and lipglass! I didn't want to miss out on it like I did with Viva Glam Cyndi.

Piarpreet

no CCO and no car :p so.... cindy aint gonna happen I guess....but its ok i got hibiscus, korean candy... not dupes but...hey corals!

Ashleybubbles83

this is my birthday month, so i'm stoked!!!

all of the Viva Glams tend to work on all skin tones, correct?

i want to get Nicki's VG but if it's gonna be Pink Friday-ish i'll have to politely bow out...

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
If it's the regular lip conditioner I won't buy it. I bought it a couple of weeks ago and I don't like it much.

I like how the l/s looks in that pic, but I also think the colour might be a little off.