MAC Ricky and Nicki for Viva Glam Discussion

Richelle83

I will definitely stock up on Ricky as long as the money is still donated to MAC Viva Glam.

I use the Lip Conditioner every day and go through a tube quite fast.So it is no problem to get BUs!
Ohhh, I see what you mean, good point!

Void

I will definitely stock up on Ricky as long as the money is still donated to MAC Viva Glam.

I use the Lip Conditioner every day and go through a tube quite fast.So it is no problem to get BUs!
that's what I mean
I would rather buy Ricky as supposed to the perma one because it's not empty dollars being spent

how fast do you go through one tube, if I might ask?

MACina

It takes me about a month
smiles.gif

that's what I mean
I would rather buy Ricky as supposed to the perma one because it's not empty dollars being spent

how fast do you go through one tube, if I might ask?

B7uemo0n

I've been picking up a lot of VG's lately. I just discovered VGII and re-purchased VG5 (lost mine) lipsticks. So now I own VGI, II, V, VI, VI SE, Gaga 1, 2, and Nicki and corresponding glosses. Can't wait to get my hands on Nicki gloss! I'm a fan of this line!
You need to own Viva Glam 1. It's such a perfect shade of red to me! I wear it with NYX burgundy lip liner and its my go to lip combo for nights out ( can totally be worn during the day.) it's not so bright red in your face. It's seriously the most perfect shade of red. I bought all the MM lippies an none compare to viva glam 1!!

B7uemo0n

You need to own Viva Glam 1. It's such a perfect shade of red to me! I wear it with NYX burgundy lip liner and its my go to lip combo for nights out ( can totally be worn during the day.) it's not so bright red in your face. It's seriously the most perfect shade of red. I bought all the MM lippies an none compare to viva glam 1!!
Oh wait I see you do own it.. All that trying to sell it to you for nothing. LOL I hope you love it as much as me.

Slimmycakes

Popping in to provide my "swatch" of VGN2. Apologies for the size but it belonged to a friend. Its a swatch with the gloss on top. Of course thats VGN1 at the top to the right of it, which I'm hearing may be done once this one is released.

MaitaiFluff

Popping in to provide my "swatch" of VGN2.  Apologies for the size but it belonged to a friend. Its a swatch with the gloss on top. Of course thats VGN1 at the top to the right of it, which I'm hearing may be done once this one is released.
So pretty. Thank you for sharing.

B7uemo0n

If anyone wants to tone down viva glam niki try using spice lip liner from MAC. For ladies who don't like the brightness this makes it the same color just a little less vibrant. It looks so good!

Copperhead

do i need viva glam nikki? urrrgh i dunno..is it gonna go away soon?
I'm not sure when it's going away but I wore it yesterday for like the 2nd time and loved it. Loved it even more than the first time I wore it and that was pretty much when it first came out. I wore it with NYX's Prune liner (the shorter one) and a tad bit of MAC's Hush Hush Tendertone on top.
heart.gif