MAC Ricky and Nicki for Viva Glam Discussion

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Nicki Minaj continues her reign as the hip-hop queen of MAC VIVA GLAM! The Lipstick-loving diva is back to serve up a delectable duo of Lipstick and Lipglass in an all-new shade of pastel lavender pink. Every cent of the selling price goes toward helping women, men and children living with and affected by HIV / AIDS. Limited Edition.
Lipstick
VIVA GLAM Nicki 1 – Bright yellow pink (Satin)
VIVA GLAM Nicki 2 – Pastel lavender pink (Amplified Creme)

Lipglass
VIVA GLAM Nicki 1 – Hot pink
VIVA GLAM Nicki 2 – Pastel lavender pink

Woohoo, pastel lavender pink sounds great!

MACina

VIVA GLAM Nicki 2 – Pastel lavender pink
Woohoo, pastel lavender pink sounds great!
iagree.gif
....I soooo can not wait to get the lipstsick and the lipglass!!!

And I love the AC finish!!!

Liz2012

Impatiently waiting for the Viva Glam Nicki 2 lippie as well :) Bring on those lovely lavender shades MAC!
yahoo.gif

caribprincess

I definitely have to dab and smoosh with Nicki.  Or it looks like a pastey mess.  I like it better after it becomes more of a stain...
This is the same reason why I left it at the store when the MUA tried it on me I just couldn't see myself wearing it but then another MUA the same complexion as me wore it with a diff liner another time i went o the store and wow what a difference so hey who knows this time I just might pick it up

MACina

I really hope that the "pastel" saves it from looking too pink....I am sure that I will love this lipstick anyway but I agree with you
both....a "true" (blue) lavender would have been awesome!

I like Pink Popcorn, but if memory serves me right. The swatch on the website looked lavender w/o the pink in it. Why MAC why can't we have a true lavender lippie?????

Void

When is viva glam ricky lip conditioner gone for good? It felt so good on my lips, I should have bought it.

MACina

I will definitely stock up on Ricky as long as the money is still donated to MAC Viva Glam.

I use the Lip Conditioner every day and go through a tube quite fast.So it is no problem to get BUs!

sillygirl82

I'm sad that Viva Glam Nicki will not be permanent. Yellow based pinks are few and far between. I'm going to pick up at least 2 backups.