MAC Select Program

montREALady

Anyone else getting charged $5 for standard shipping? Did MAC get rid of free standard shipping or is it a glitch? Wanted to get a thing or 2 during their 25% off for Select deal.

Update: Realized they charge $5 now, well that sucks. I just placed an order on Mar 2nd for a coconut Fix+ and didn't get charged shipping!

MAC Shipping

Last edited:

fur4elise

Anyone else getting charged $5 for standard shipping? Did MAC get rid of free standard shipping or is it a glitch? Wanted to get a thing or 2 during their 25% off for Select deal.

The minimum is $50 for standard...they occasionally have free shipping...but I guess not during this sale. ffffpppttthhhhh! :p

montREALady

The minimum is $50 for standard...they occasionally have free shipping...but I guess not during this sale. ffffpppttthhhhh! :p

Just updated my post. I haven't paid for shipping once with MAC in years and up until Mar 2nd. Now I see it's written that it's $5 for Standard on their website. The grid doesn't even make sense. How is it $5 for standard and 2nd day?

MAC Shipping

Miss Dynamite

Just updated my post. I haven't paid for shipping once with MAC in years and up until Mar 2nd. Now I see it's written that it's $5 for Standard on their website. The grid doesn't even make sense. How is it $5 for standard and 2nd day?
MAC Shipping

If there is still a $5 shipping charge after this sale is over, then I'm done buying from their website. I'm done with MAC's ripoff BS.

Shars

The T&Cs for this sale, which are in the email, expressly state that the free shipping offer you get for orders under $50 does not apply to orders using the 25% off code. I don't agree that it shouldn't be free but it does say it in the email. I don't know about any changes to the regular shipping rate though.

ETA:
One-time only online offer cannot be combined with complimentary standard shipping for orders of less than $50 (after offer code is applied).

Last edited:

PrettyTwisted

I haven't paid for shipping once with MAC in years. Now I see it's written that it's $5 for Standard on their website

I ordered Studio Sculpt mascara 2 days ago and standard shipping was free.

It's only when you use the MAC25 code that you get charged shipping--IF your order is under $50

Monsy

It looks and feels cheep but it is pretty big. It's not something you can carry around as your bag/purse.

shellygrrl

Staff member
Has anyone picked up the MAC Select 2017 Anniversary Gift the tote bag?

I just went on the MAC site, and the current Anniversary Gift is a free Patentpolish. I saw nothing about a tote.

I wonder if they change it each quarter or something.

Shars

I just went on the MAC site, and the current Anniversary Gift is a free Patentpolish. I saw nothing about a tote.

For my back up MAC account I got an email this week saying the gift was a patent polish as well. They must be changing it, which sucks because if you wanted a gift from an earlier quarter but your anniversary is later, you'll have to stick to whatever they choose to change it to.

GreenEyedAllie

For my back up MAC account I got an email this week saying the gift was a patent polish as well. They must be changing it, which sucks because if you wanted a gift from an earlier quarter but your anniversary is later, you'll have to stick to whatever they choose to change it to.

yes I ordered before and got a free patentpolish but rather that than a free tote

The tote was for Obsessed and the PP for the lower two levels. A couple people on here who were Obsessed complained about the tote, so I imagine others did also. If so, maybe MAC dropped it and everyone gets a PP now.

I got Ruby when mine came around in March, and I LOVE it.

Shars

The tote was for Obsessed and the PP for the lower two levels. A couple people on here who were Obsessed complained about the tote, so I imagine others did also. If so, maybe MAC dropped it and everyone gets a PP now.

I got Ruby when mine came around in March, and I LOVE it.

Well my MAC backup account is whatever the lowest level is, so that would make sense if the PP is for that level. I think I remember now people were saying they wish Obsessed could choose between the two as opposed to only have the tote.

montREALady

Hi all! Where do we even see the gift? My anniversary passed since Feb and I never bothered looking into it...nor did I ever get an email from MAC :rolleyes: Unless this is what this complimentary "Shadescents Accordion" crap is in my cart that automatically appeared.

Last edited:

Shars

Hi all! Where do we even see the gift? My anniversary passed since Feb and I never bothered looking into it...nor did I ever get an email from MAC :rolleyes: Unless this is what this complimentary "Shadescents Accordion" crap is in my cart that automatically appeared.

It's usually in checkout but you only get it during your anniversary month.