MAC Sharon and Kelly Osbourne Collection (June 5, 2014)

Kristin Bacon

So is the in store release date the 5th or the 12th? My last day of work is the 5th (teacher), there is NO WAY I can take the morning off that day. Please say it's the 12th, pretty please! I need those lipsticks!
i would prefer the 12th. u could train a minion haha i hear these ladies talking about that a lot.

steaminghot

85946086_20140417182521536.jpeg

vaisforluvrs

So is the in store release date the 5th or the 12th? My last day of work is the 5th (teacher), there is NO WAY I can take the morning off that day. Please say it's the 12th, pretty please! I need those lipsticks!
I think it was posted earlier that the in store release is the 12th, and online the 5th.

sullenxriot182

I think this is the upcoming collection I'm most excited for. It WAS Playland, but that quickly went down the tubes for me haha I only ended up ordering one thing from that one. The lipsticks in this collection look gorgeous so far, I kind of want them all and I'm not even a fan of purple on myself.

BrknFlwr85

Well I'm sold on all of Kelly's lippies, they will be mine! Now I'm ready to see the rest of the stuff that's going to make my wallet turn to dust.

Ayanna

Now this is a collection worth stalking for! What liner, if any, do you dolls think can be paired with DG? I don't even own a pastel lippie, but Im soooo stepping out of my comfort zone when this collection drops!

Latest posts