MAC Sharon and Kelly Osbourne Collection (June 5, 2014)

OctoberViolet

She loves all the lippies. Told me that dodgy girl is her favorite and all of kellys lippies are amazing!
Tx Dolly for this! I cannot wait!!! I'm backing DG up because knowing what happened with my original LW it may happen again and I can't have that. No. I need my purple backups. So, is it the 12th for International and the 5th for USA? Just want to make sure I set my alarm correctly so I don't miss out on these babies.
graucho.gif

Ana A

I think these collections or at least Kelly's will look perfect on fair skin tones..Im in love with everything but unfortunately this NC44 can only get away with Dodgy girl and KYY :/ Riot house reminds me of a desaturated Sounds Line Noise and that one was a disaster for me. Just the msf's, two lipsticks and maybe 1 or two blushes for me

Dolly Snow

[COLOR=6633FF]Tx Dolly for this! I cannot wait!!! I'm backing DG up because knowing what happened with my original LW it may happen again and I can't have that. No. I need my purple backups. So, is it the 12th for International and the 5th for USA? Just want to make sure I set my alarm correctly so I don't miss out on these babies.[/COLOR]:naughty:
Not sure she just said the twelfth at counter babe. I am going to have to back it up too. Lol violet is in your name of course I know you need your purple BUs lol you better dodgy girl will look amazing on you!

blondie929

@blondie929 - you're completely right. I have had that EXACT SAME PROBLEM. And no one should feel bad about buying all the whatever's they want. As long as you can afford it and want it, get it. This is my vice. I will buy all the lipsticks lol
I think everyone has this problem lol .. I buy all this stuff and then I need to buy storage to put the stuff I just bought somewhere

Marsha Pomells

I think these collections or at least Kelly's will look perfect on fair skin tones..Im in love with everything but unfortunately this NC44 can only get away with Dodgy girl and KYY :/ Riot house reminds me of a desaturated Sounds Line Noise and that one was a disaster for me. Just the msf's, two lipsticks and maybe 1 or two blushes for me
I think outside the box when it comes to lipsticks colours. I wear navy blue lipstick and brighten it with pink lipgloss to make an electric blue shade on my lips. I'm not afraid to mix it up
I think everyone has this problem lol .. I buy all this stuff and then I need to buy storage to put the stuff I just bought somewhere
I went to IKEA for some storage ideas a few years back and bought zip up boxes, I only just started using them a couple of weeks ago for all my make up
9d6761d6_image.jpeg
85385709_image.jpeg

Marsha Pomells

They are great for when I need to organise make up, nail polish and toiletries into bathroom. Plus they help increase my living space. Can't live without them

lipstickaddict

Totally off topic here, but I wanted to thank you for your encouragement regarding picking up SE (wrong thread I know--haha!). Anyhoo, it arrived yesterday and I am totally loving it! Would never have thought I could pull it off, but I totally can! Thanks again!

blondie929

Totally off topic here, but I wanted to thank you for your encouragement regarding picking up SE (wrong thread I know--haha!). Anyhoo, it arrived yesterday and I am totally loving it! Would never have thought I could pull it off, but I totally can! Thanks again!
No problem! So glad you like it it's such a beautiful color and I saw people comparing it to saint germain but to me the 2 are nothing alike I think a lot of people can pull it off even darker skins if they use a darker lip liner! Pinks are my weakness and I'm sure it looks beautiful on you!

blondie929

I think outside the box when it comes to lipsticks colours. I wear navy blue lipstick and brighten it with pink lipgloss to make an electric blue shade on my lips. I'm not afraid to mix it up I went to IKEA for some storage ideas a few years back and bought zip up boxes, I only just started using them a couple of weeks ago for all my make up
9d6761d6_image.jpeg
85385709_image.jpeg
Dang but look at all those pigments lmao .. You go girl!

Marsha Pomells

I feel so sad because Kelly's collection does not look like it will appeal to woc.
You can team Riot House with Ruby Woo or Dodgy Girl with Rebel or Heroine for a nice two toned look for your skin tone. I would do the same as well, as I funny feeling Riot House would look a bit iffy on me.

OctoberViolet

Because there is a purple lipstick, I will not be skipping. I want all the lipsticks, that is all
friends.gif
I'm with you my purple lipstick loving sister!!!!! When you have a chance, check out the Early Buzz thread and the Calendar thread. I re-posted a photo of some new purple lippies that are coming out with the MAC Pro Lipstick Reserve Collection - Jun 26, 2014, You are going to die!!!!
jawdrop.gif

Marsha Pomells

:frenz: [COLOR=6633FF]I'm with you my purple lipstick loving sister!!!!! When you have a chance, check out the Early Buzz thread and the Calendar thread. I re-posted a photo of some new purple lippies that are coming out with the  MAC Pro Lipstick Reserve Collection - Jun 26, 2014, You are going to die!!!![/COLOR]:jawdrop:
I know ALL about those ones except for the Pro Lipstick Reserve... I am on a mission to get ALL of them

OctoberViolet

friends.gif
[COLOR=6633FF]I'm with you my purple lipstick loving sister!!!!! When you have a chance, check out the Early Buzz thread and the Calendar thread. I re-posted a photo of some new purple lippies that are coming out with the MAC Pro Lipstick Reserve Collection - Jun 26, 2014, You are going to die!!!![/COLOR]
jawdrop.gif
I know ALL about those ones except for the Pro Lipstick Reserve... I am on a mission to get ALL of them
I'm with you on that. The four they show are on my list. I am wondering was the Reserve means? New formula? New shades? Just a new name to get us all wild up. lol. Do you know anything about whether they are all new shades or re-promotes or a mixture of the two?