MAC Sharon and Kelly Osbourne Collection (June 5, 2014)

Marsha Pomells

[COLOR=6633FF]I'm with you on that. The four they show are on my list. I am wondering was the Reserve means? New formula? New shades? Just a new name to get us all wild up. lol. Do you know anything about whether they are all new shades or re-promotes or a mixture of the two?[/COLOR]
They're brand new lipsticks, no repromotes. I think they're permanent, but we won't find anything until mid/end of May what exactly will be release... But those purples though... I'm in love with those purples

OctoberViolet

[COLOR=6633FF]I'm with you on that. The four they show are on my list. I am wondering was the Reserve means? New formula? New shades? Just a new name to get us all wild up. lol. Do you know anything about whether they are all new shades or re-promotes or a mixture of the two?[/COLOR]
They're brand new lipsticks, no repromotes. I think they're permanent, but we won't find anything until mid/end of May what exactly will be release... But those purples though... I'm in love with those purples
Thank you so much for the info Marsha!!!
friends.gif
Yes. Those purples will be mine. If they are permanent I don't have to rush to get them, but you know I will get them once they're out because...well...they're purple. LOL.
girlhaha.gif

MACina

nanaparty.gif
....YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!

Getting all the purples
eyelove.gif

Thank you for sharing!

PeachTwist

I'm team Lavender. I don't like really dark lipsticks.
I love dark lipsticks. I'm noticing I have more of them than anything else. Can't seem to help myself. I've yet to find the exact perfect shade I want, though. I've found it in a damn paint sample, but a paint sample is not a lipstick!

Marsha Pomells

I love dark lipsticks.  I'm noticing I have more of them than anything else.  Can't seem to help myself.  I've yet to find the exact perfect shade I want, though.  I've found it in a damn paint sample, but a paint sample is not a lipstick!  
My perfect purple would be Punk Couture with a blue hue

PeachTwist

I love dark lipsticks. I'm noticing I have more of them than anything else. Can't seem to help myself. I've yet to find the exact perfect shade I want, though. I've found it in a damn paint sample, but a paint sample is not a lipstick!
My perfect purple would be Punk Couture with a blue hue
I missed Punk Couture, but I'm definitely liking your idea of it with a blue hue.

Marsha Pomells

I actually wished that they repromote Punk Couture in a collection, or make it bluer. It's a very nice purple and one of my most used purple lipstick behind Illamasqua's Kontrol

Genn

Sometimes its so much easier to find colors we actually like in something else. My youngest son told me a car he saw was "lipstick purple". LOL

PeachTwist

Sometimes its so much easier to find colors we actually like in something else. My youngest son told me a car he saw was "lipstick purple". LOL
LOL! That's fricking adorable. High five to your son!

Rebellefleur

Just saw the color story!! OMG! I want everything from the kelly side of this collection! ..except for the eyeliners. Oh no ='(