MAC Sharon and Kelly Osbourne Collection (June 5, 2014)

steaminghot

Now this is a collection worth stalking for! What liner, if any, do you dolls think can be paired with DG? I don't even own a pastel lippie, but Im soooo stepping out of my comfort zone when this collection drops! 
I would say magenta or heroine could work.

Dolly Snow

Went to the counter today...my mac girl aaid see ya on the twelfth lol She loves all the lippies. Told me that dodgy girl is her favorite and all of kellys lippies are amazing!

ChosenOne

at least not on this website! lol BE WHO YOU ARE!!! even if that means buying all the lipstick you can just cause you can and you think you may need it for that one birthday party you have coming up and your outfit will totally go with it until you go shopping again and the lady at sephora convinces you to buy other crap you really don't need and you end up buying a whole new outfit because you bought your shoes before your outfit and now you don't like it anymore and you need a new outfit which doesn't go with you old or new outfit anymore and it ends up collecting dirt for a couple months till you see someone talk about it and your like "omg dam girl what are you wearing on your lips" .. idk where i was going with this anymore lmao
I imagine this entire thing being said in one big long breath, lol

ChosenOne

I just got Sushi Kiss and Sweet & Sour, RH does look quite a bit like them...but I'll probably take the chance and get it anyway. I love the packaging!
When I saw this pic, my first thought was that it looks a lot like Sweet & Sour to me (which I just got to swatch for the first time today). Glad to see I'm not the only one making that connection! Back to thinking this collection will be a skip for me.

blondie929

Saw sweet and sour at the cco didn't pick it up tho anyone know what finish is it? When I saw this pic, my first thought was that it looks a lot like Sweet & Sour to me (which I just got to swatch for the first time today).  Glad to see I'm not the only one making that connection!  Back to thinking this collection will be a skip for me.
I imagine this entire thing being said in one big long breath, lol

MACina

She loves all the lippies. Told me that dodgy girl is her favorite and all of kellys lippies are amazing!
nanaparty.gif

AutumnMoon

@blondie929 - you're completely right. I have had that EXACT SAME PROBLEM. And no one should feel bad about buying all the whatever's they want. As long as you can afford it and want it, get it. This is my vice. I will buy all the lipsticks lol

hippychic823

I'm not really either because I know unless a pink or purple shade is just right I'll be channeling Tyrone Biggums.
Girl yes!!!!! I feel the same way!!! And what's crazy is I actually looooooove the pastels but they just don't look good on my complexion.....just like you said....channeling Tyrone Biggums.....not a cute look for me

SleepingBeauty

I wasn't interested in anything except for Sharon's blush maybe until my brain decided to dream of this collection last night. I was meeting Kelly and Sharon and I loved everything, especially Kelly's lipsticks but in reality I don't know what to think of her lipsticks. Guess I'm somewhat excited about this collection, though. :haha:

SandyCervix

Riot House reminds me of Lime Crime's Cosmopop...only a lil brighter maybe.. I Luuuuuv Cosmopop!

My fever for Riri Boy has been Riri-ignited!