MAC Sharon and Kelly Osbourne Collection (June 5, 2014)

NaomiH

Surely the collection should also include a black eye pencil for the Prince of Darkness himself?
ssad.gif
I concur!

Dolly Snow

Now that I have composed myself lol I can really say I am excited for this collection. I hope it is not a bust. Both pictures look great, esp the kelly osbourne lippie packaging. However colors could be a complete downfall.

vamua703

I'm excited about this. I remember watching their show on MTV so I can only imagine how crazy this collection could be. Glad I've saved my Christmas gift card. LOL.

aboutalulu

Yeah, I'm not big on the Osbournes, either. I actually like RiRi and I admit that it made me want her products even more. If there's something really great then I could overlook the name attached. Still waiting for them to collab with Solange and do some bright, patterned packaging.
eyelove.gif
omg that would be awesome!!

vaisforluvrs

This is so weird to me. Maybe Kelly, but Sharon? I don't see her as being in the cosmetic or fashion world (like Kelly is), so this is going to be interesting. I like the bullets, but the pinks quads are most likely a skip.

Audrey C

I think I get more excited about thinking of the possibility of the collection when it's a celeb that has a lot of style vs excitement over the actual fact of a celeb collab. (Hope that makes sense) Say this one for instance,I think the Osbournes have a great style that could translate into a collection that would really suit me and I'm excited to see how it comes out. I'm more excited over the collection being inspired by their style than I am about it being an Osbourne collection with their name on it. I do see what you're saying though and totally agree with you somewhat, I think the best MAC collabs are the ones they come up with that are not tied to a celeb, though I do enjoy the items I got from the RiRi collection(s).

Quote: Originally Posted by kerry-jane88

I think these two would have made a great viva glam pair!
For some reason, celebrity VG collabs don't bother me; I was there for the original RuPaul one. Still, they didn't splash his name all over it.

I think it's the name being all over the product that puts me off; it's enough to prevent me from buying even if I liked the colours. Then again, I'm not a huge fan of special packaging. I like some of it (Temperature Rising, holiday collections when it's a different colour or rimmed in gold), but I don't love logos (Barbie, Archie's Girls, etc). I know most do and I respect that, but it leaves me cold. Really, I don't care to pull Veronica or Betty out at the office, thanks. Cute for my daughters, for me not so much. I keep Flatter Me and Oh, Oh, Oh at home. The Marilyn collection wasn't so bad because it wasn't little girl cutesy.

And another thing - all of you need to get off my lawn.
girlhaha.gif

NaomiH

For some reason, celebrity VG collabs don't bother me; I was there for the original RuPaul one. Still, they didn't splash his name all over it.

I think it's the name being all over the product that puts me off; it's enough to prevent me from buying even if I liked the colours. Then again, I'm not a huge fan of special packaging. I like some of it (Temperature Rising, holiday collections when it's a different colour or rimmed in gold), but I don't love logos (Barbie, Archie's Girls, etc). I know most do and I respect that, but it leaves me cold. Really, I don't care to pull Veronica or Betty out at the office, thanks. Cute for my daughters, for me not so much. I keep Flatter Me and Oh, Oh, Oh at home. The Marilyn collection wasn't so bad because it wasn't little girl cutesy.
I feel the same way about packaging, I like my Daddy's Little Girl from Archie's but the actual tube I don't like pulling out in public. I prefer special packaging if there is any to be kinda minimal. I really liked the Temp Rising and bullets for the Divine Night collection, they were sleek and classy looking. I like how the RiRi fall packaging (minus the signature all over the place)was, but would like to de-pot them into plain black at some point. The bullet for this lipstick is cute, but when it comes down to it I prefer the regular ol' black packaging to something that looks cutesy.

lyseD

Never been a fan of the celebrity collections, in fact I don't think I have a single product from one.

thefbomb

Again, Im really hoping for some purple or gray lipsticks. if kellys hair is an indication it seems like she likes those two colours and the family is edgier than most..i guess. Also by the looks of the bullet I think it would look nice if it were either of those colours, or perhaps a bubble gum pink. But Im definite hoping for a gray or soft purple

thefbomb

Hmm I wonder if it will be a real collection or something small like the Hailey Williams collab. Either way, there will likely be a nice lipstick color. Something lavender, like Kelly's hair, would be cool.
I never saw your post but when I found out about this collab I thought the exact same thing, a lavender or light purple would be the bomb.com

On another note, I like the hot pink quad and from this picture Im digging the colour but we definitely need a closer look!

MACina

Again, Im really hoping for some purple or gray lipsticks. if kellys hair is an indication it seems like she likes those two colours and the family is edgier than most..i guess. Also by the looks of the bullet I think it would look nice if it were either of those colours, or perhaps a bubble gum pink. But Im definite hoping for a gray or soft purple

I' d love a purple-tinged gray and a soft (blue!!!) purple
heart.gif

Latest posts