MAC Sharon and Kelly Osbourne Collection (June 5, 2014)

iqaganda

Totally subscribing! I love their makeup! And i soo hope Kelly's bright pink lipstick will be included here too!

NaomiH

It's DAME EDNA ... all over again

Kelly as Dame Edna.
girlhaha.gif

sss215

Yea!! I was like the Osbournes really?? I was totally not expecting that. I love Kelly's style and everything but not so much that I would want her on my Mac lol. The only thing that will get me to buy this collection is of course the colors they come up with.
anyone in pop culture is up for grabs. I never look into the reasoning of it all.
Yup the products really have to grab me too. Mac is suppose to collab with Beyonce's sister Solange? Yes I hope they collab with her and if they do they will have to do something fun with her packaging and products.
Solange, I would love that.
Surely the collection should also include a black eye pencil for the Prince of Darkness himself? :(  
Or a nailpolish
Kelly as Dame Edna. :haha:
Awwww she worked this costume.

steaminghot

She has been wearing that purple hair for a while. I feel it will be the same colour as the packaging. We just need to figure out the finish.

shellygrrl

Staff member
Quick mod note: I merged a second thread about this collection into this one. So if you're scratching your heads wondering why some things are posted more than once, that's why. :)

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I'm wondering if we really have to wait until May for the color story or if it will surface sooner. I can't imagine this being a large collection. Maybe each one will have a quad, a lipstick, a blush and maybe a liner or a polish. I can't picture them doing accessoires like a bag etc, but who knows.