MAC Sharon and Kelly Osbourne Collection (June 5, 2014)

DILLIGAF

Like most of the other posters in the thread I'll save judgement until we get a color story. I'm hoping for more purple.

TommyCJC

I LOVE Kelly Osbourne! I think she is amazing!! I hope it's a big collection!

I think there will be a lavender lipstick, a hot blue toned pinky shade, a gorgeous red and perhaps another pale pink of some sort. That's just the shades I've seen her wear a lot and could see Kelly wanting her own take on.

I'm hoping it's each have their own stuff, which would mean some pretty nudes and mauves from Sharon and as we saw her neutral palette, I think it makes great sense to have them both as they can play on the 2 opposite styles they have!!

I'm excited either way, from the lippy Kelly posted, packaging alone, I love!

allthingsglam

I LOVE Kelly Osbourne! I think she is amazing!! I hope it's a big collection! I think there will be a lavender lipstick, a hot blue toned pinky shade, a gorgeous red and perhaps another pale pink of some sort. That's just the shades I've seen her wear a lot and could see Kelly wanting her own take on.  I'm hoping it's each have their own stuff, which would mean some pretty nudes and mauves from Sharon and as we saw her neutral palette, I think it makes great sense to have them both as they can play on the 2 opposite styles they have!! I'm excited either way, from the lippy Kelly posted, packaging alone, I love!
I love kelly to I'm so excited she had really came into her own I love her

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
ahahah Dear aunt Sharon, I have here an hostage! Now give me all your Mac stuff!!

lol.gif

SavannahLovely

I think this is a fun, unexpected choice. I love Kelly, and that lipstick packing is gorgeous! I think this collection has potential to be amazing :love:

CartoonChic

I'm not a fan of the handwriting on the packaging, but I'll still buy it if I happen to love the lipstick colors. Just like I did with the RiRi collections. Don't really care about their celebrity status. Though I am hopeful of bright, bold colors because of Sharon's and Kelly's personalities.

brooklyn02

[COLOR=333333][COLOR=999999][COLOR=333333]MACcosmetics[/COLOR] ‏@MACcosmetics[/COLOR][COLOR=999999]26m[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]Mum–and daughter–is the word! Thrilled to announce the [COLOR=858585][COLOR=B5B5B5]@[/COLOR]MrsSOsbourne[/COLOR] and [COLOR=858585][COLOR=B5B5B5]@[/COLOR]KellyOsbourne[/COLOR] collaboration, avail June 2014. [COLOR=858585][COLOR=B5B5B5]#[/COLOR]MACOsbournes[/COLOR][/COLOR]
ef496526_image.jpeg
From Kelly's IG! I love the packaging!
Very interesting. A choice I never saw coming. However this mother/daughter collaboration w/MAC may be one worth looking into. Kelly is very spunky and fun and Sharon well, her mouth has no filter , but her style is classy.

lilinah

me either .... expecting dark colors .... this will definitely be interesting
I see she has up a neutral eye palette, who knows. I expect a bright red and a lavender-ish type lip colors.
That quad is quite warm and looks a lot like Call Me Bubbles from Shopx3 Cookx3, early spring 2012.

I had skipper's remorse because i passed on that quad. So i'm all for it, if it's a dupe.

lilinah

Justin Bieber makes my flesh crawl. He was kinda cute on YouTube. But every time i see him struggling to dance, he just looks so clunky, like he's counting so he can remember what move comes next. And i was over crotch grabbing back in the 80s with Michael Jackson. And, dude! pull yr pants up!

I accidentally got a Justin Bieber nail polish. Still like the polish, but i was so embarrassed when i got home and saw it was from "his" collection.

lilinah

Quote: Originally Posted by Lipstickdiva420 I think this will be a skip for me. I'm not really into the Osbournes. The colors of the make up would have to change my mind.

I bought RiRi stuff and i'm not a Rihanna fan. I got colors i liked, despite the packaging and the gigantic signatures.

I'm not an Osbourne fan - although maybe they should have an OZZY line! - but that is neither here nor there. What matters to me is the product inside the package. And that remains to be seen... as with FAR too many MAC collections. MAC! MAC! cut us MAC fans a little slack here!

hoshiakari_

Ooh... this collection should be good. Personally, I don't care if MAC does a collab with a celebrity... what matters is the product and whether I like it or not. That said, I'm on board... choo choo!
choochoo.gif

lilinah

Quote: Originally Posted by lipstickaholic
Love the lipstick packaging! Can't wait to hear more info!

I have two silver MAC lipstick bullets - they're from some collections back in the '90s... at least all they say on them is "MAC".

lilinah

BTW, the dog is a "teddy bear" Pomeranian.

There are two other types, (1) the "fox face" which has longer hair and a pointier nose than the Teddy Bear (that's the kind i've seen most often), and (2) the "baby doll" which has hair somewhere in between and a somewhat flatter face than the "teddy bear".

misfitted

Meh... I'm dreaming of a go for it meets lavender whip purple lippie. I couldn't wear anything the color of her hair on my lips alone though. An EDSF that color would be super cool to me though. But I know that will never happen!

AutumnMoon

That quad is quite warm and looks a lot like Call Me Bubbles from Shopx3 Cookx3, early spring 2012. I had skipper's remorse because i passed on that quad. So i'm all for it, if it's a dupe.
I love this quad so much! I would love another one :eyelove:

Debbs

Good quality makeup count me in! Celeb factor is a non factor. Tired of Mac's drama for stuff that's not even worth the hype, attention and energy. Even my OCD has now freely permitted me to explore and enjoy other brands. I won't break a nail, chip a tooth or sprain my foot trying to get items if the collection is not impressive. Hoping to be pleasantly surprised by Mac this year ( and I am not even hard to please ). Just not easily swayed by hype . Its about what works for me and what does not despite whose name is being brandished all over.