MAC Sharon and Kelly Osbourne Collection (June 5, 2014)

NaomiH

Again, Im really hoping for some purple or gray lipsticks. if kellys hair is an indication it seems like she likes those two colours and the family is edgier than most..i guess. Also by the looks of the bullet I think it would look nice if it were either of those colours, or perhaps a bubble gum pink. But Im definite hoping for a gray or soft purple
That would be awesome. I think that would be a really cool colour scheme. A purple/grey could be interesting as well.

SleepingBeauty

You know, I never really understood why some people wouldn't buy anything from the RiRi collections just because it was Rihanna - but now, since they've announced that Kelly Osbourne will be a collab partner I can totally understand that. I do like Sharon, though. Saw her on the X Factor UK and she is fantastic and funny and just honest. Kelly on the other hand - ughs. Don't like her at all.
If they do something like the Archie's collection from last year (offering separate colourstories - Betty and Veronica) I'll probably just buy from Sharon's line.
girlhaha.gif
It depends on the colours, though. We'll see. I don't have any preferences or wishes.

OctoberViolet

Again, Im really hoping for some purple or gray lipsticks. if kellys hair is an indication it seems like she likes those two colours and the family is edgier than most..i guess. Also by the looks of the bullet I think it would look nice if it were either of those colours, or perhaps a bubble gum pink. But Im definite hoping for a gray or soft purple

I' d love a purple-tinged gray and a soft (blue!!!) purple
heart.gif
YESYESYESYESYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
eyelove.gif
I would love for Lust or something similar to Lust to make a come back. A soft blue purple. I was too young when that was released. I love your ideas of a purple-tinged grey also. Kelly has had that purple hair for the longest time. I know that must be a favorite color for her. Come on funky Osbournes. Bring us the funk!
dapimp.gif

thefbomb

You know, I never really understood why some people wouldn't buy anything from the RiRi collections just because it was Rihanna - but now, since they've announced that Kelly Osbourne will be a collab partner I can totally understand that. I do like Sharon, though. Saw her on the X Factor UK and she is fantastic and funny and just honest. Kelly on the other hand - ughs. Don't like her at all. If they do something like the Archie's collection from last year (offering separate colourstories - Betty and Veronica) I'll probably just buy from Sharon's line. :haha: It depends on the colours, though. We'll see. I don't have any preferences or wishes.
I'm not a big riri fan so I didn't go for the first few collections but when I actually looked at them they were nice and I regretted(only a tad) not checking them out before they sold. So when the holiday collection came out I bought a few. I say if you like the products, get it! But if it helps you control your stash or buying then that's nice too

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
You know, I never really understood why some people wouldn't buy anything from the RiRi collections just because it was Rihanna - but now, since they've announced that Kelly Osbourne will be a collab partner I can totally understand that. I do like Sharon, though. Saw her on the X Factor UK and she is fantastic and funny and just honest. Kelly on the other hand - ughs. Don't like her at all.
If they do something like the Archie's collection from last year (offering separate colourstories - Betty and Veronica) I'll probably just buy from Sharon's line.
girlhaha.gif
It depends on the colours, though. We'll see. I don't have any preferences or wishes.
Judging from the two pics I'd assume Sharon's products have pink packaging and Kelly's is lavender (or light pink? or whatever that's supposed to be, I can't even tell with the filter).

thefbomb

Judging from the two pics I'd assume Sharon's products have pink packaging and Kelly's is lavender (or light pink? or whatever that's supposed to be, I can't even tell with the filter)
I wish they didn't put that darn filter! I want to see the real colour for what is it!

BreeMakeupGeek

i'm so in as long as the lipsticks are not Lustre's Ugh & I can see a red lippie in Sharon's colors & a lavenderish in Kelly's colors, maybe something like her hair color, to think of it that will fit right in with 2014 Orchid color of the year, the colors wow me I'm so purchasing:eyelove:

shontay07108

I wish Mac wouldn't collaborate with people I loathe. It would keep the frustration down. Having said that, I'll buy if the colors are fun.

Lisianthus

The Osbournes are a bizarre choice. I'm not a fan of these celeb collaborations. I don't want their names all over my makeup. Easy skip for me.

TaiB

i really don't care whose line it is, so far the colors are beautiful! am in .cos i'm no celeb's fan.

KrysMi

This was a suprise!! I hope they have some great funky colors for the summer I like the packaging already can't wait to see what's inside :)

Latest posts