MAC Sharon and Kelly Osbourne Collection (June 5, 2014)

Kristin Bacon

YESYESYESYESYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
eyelove.gif
I would love for Lust or something similar to Lust to make a come back. A soft blue purple. I was too young when that was released. I love your ideas of a purple-tinged grey also. Kelly has had that purple hair for the longest time. I know that must be a favorite color for her. Come on funky Osbournes. Bring us the funk!
dapimp.gif
Lust was my first MAC purchase i ever made!!!!!!!!! I loved it soooo much. yikes that was a long time ago lol

rocksteadybaby

BTW, the dog is a "teddy bear" Pomeranian. There are two other types, (1) the "fox face" which has longer hair and a pointier nose than the Teddy Bear (that's the kind i've seen most often), and (2) the "baby doll" which has hair somewhere in between and a somewhat flatter face than the "teddy bear".
I wonder what happened to Minnie her white Pom she took everywhere? This dog is adorable thou I must agree.

Lipglass*Lover*

*~*Eh...I don't care for either of them, but the lipstick packaging looks pretty. Depending on the colors, I will probably get at least one lippie.*~*

Naughtyp

Interested for sure! Not a huge fan of them, but Kelly has said many times her fav lippie is CYY, so maybe it will be close to that but a lil different ( like ruby woo/ riri woo). I like the hot pink packaging but can pass on that quad. Waiting for the color story, it is my bday month tho so I'd live an excuse to splurge ( not like I really need one but whatever lol)

Kristin Bacon

Interested for sure! Not a huge fan of them, but Kelly has said many times her fav lippie is CYY, so maybe it will be close to that but a lil different ( like ruby woo/ riri woo). I like the hot pink packaging but can pass on that quad. Waiting for the color story, it is my bday month tho so I'd live an excuse to splurge ( not like I really need one but whatever lol)
haha yeah i feel you. every feb i pretty much allow myself whatever i want with money i have or dont have if i can pull it off!!!! and im jus glad to see some dif packaging jus something new to look at

HelloBlondie

I wonder if they will do the play on names again? Kelly Yum Yum? Lol! Either way, I will probably get something from Sharon since we share the same name :)

Mayanas

I like Sharon but i hate Kelly i think she is double face jajaja. But I dont care makeup is makeup.
finger.gif

princess sarah

Definitely going to be picking some stuff up from this collection. I have a feeling there will be some interesting colours to choose from!

BriarRose

I haven't had much time or energy to spend on makeup lately, but I just saw this announcement on my Facebook feed. How strange. I mean, I guess it's not THAT strange because I remember the Kelly loves CYY stories, and both she and Sharon have distinct, MAC-ish styles. Still not the first people I would think of for a collab though! At least it is not the umpteenth Rihanna collection.

I'll see what things look like I guess. I am not an Osbourne fan, namely because I don't like all of the foul language, but I liked Sharon aside from that factor on Celebrity Apprentice and I liked Kelly on DWTS and think she's come a long way from where she used to be. Maybe there will be something I can wear, preferably a lipstick.

That quad is definitely a no-no for cool toned me.

BuickMackane

I wish they'd stop doing collabs period!
Looks like it :(

I'm not a huge fan but I like me a bit of Sabbath every now and again.

What's your beef with collabs lol? If it's the waiting room madness I doubt this collection will be as mental as the Rihanna ones.

kerry-jane88

Ha, like Kelly Yum Yum!