MAC Sharon and Kelly Osbourne Collection (June 5, 2014)

lilinah

Quote: Originally Posted by OctoberViolet Sorry folks. It's early. I need my
NeedCoffee.gif
, but I have a bone to pick with Inglot. They are pulling a MAC 2.0 imho. I ordered three of their new matte lipsticks. The #422 purple was the one I really really really wanted. It was confirmed when I ordered the three lipsticks that they were all being sent. Well, I rec'd my package yesterday in highlighted form it says that they are so sorry, but the #422 was sold out. WTF? I ordered it the minute I rec'd their email about it. Then I checked online and it was removed. I'm so f'ing pissed.
angry.gif
Why confirm it's shipped when it isn't? And why not make enough when you know the purple-a-holics like myself will go crazy for a matte purple? I emailed them to see if they will ever restock. If I hear back I will let you ladies know. If anyone here ordered #422 can you please swatch and let me know how you like it or don't like it? Thanks!!!!!!! Getting off my
soapbox.gif
box now.

Hang in there, we still love you, OctoberViolet.

Apparently there's only one Inglot in California that carries everything. It isn't in a Macy's. And it isn't up here in the SF Bay Area
ssad.gif

liba

I got a few tidbits today about this collection
whistle.gif

There IS a KELLY YUM YUM. That's the name and everything. It's CYY as an Amplified. Please do not all scream at once! There's also a pale lavender, as well as the peach nude she's wearing in her promo picture and one more that is slipping my mind.

Both Kelly and Sharon have an MSF that are designed as duos with a frosty strip of one color along the bottom. Kelly's is more peachy and Sharon's is more neutral, but neither of them sounded theatrical - they both sound very "use all the time".

Each has a blush (standard blush, though, not Mineralize) and an eyeshadow quad. Kelly's quad has soft purples (I bet that's what she's wearing in her promo pic) and we've seen Sharon's.

Sharon has PATENTPOLISHES instead of lipsticks, including 2 new ones that aren't in the current collection, in soft rose and a caramel. It's interesting how MAC went full out with the Patentpolishes. I just got my haul today and I think it's a great product, but it sure seems like the Huggables have grabbed the zeitgeist more than these, even though the PPPs have some advantages over the Huggables. I'll argue that another time in another thread, lol.

Dolly Snow

I got a few tidbits today about this collection :whistle: There IS a KELLY YUM YUM. That's the name and everything. It's CYY as an Amplified. Please do not all scream at once! There's also a pale lavender, as well as the peach nude she's wearing in her promo picture and one more that is slipping my mind.  Both Kelly and Sharon have an MSF that are designed as duos with a frosty strip of one color along the bottom. Kelly's is more peachy and Sharon's is more neutral, but neither of them sounded theatrical - they both sound very "use all the time". Each has a blush (standard blush, though, not Mineralize) and an eyeshadow quad. Kelly's quad has soft purples (I bet that's what she's wearing in her promo pic) and we've seen Sharon's.  Sharon has PATENTPOLISHES instead of lipsticks, including 2 new ones that aren't in the current collection, in soft rose and a caramel. It's interesting how MAC went full out with the Patentpolishes. I just got my haul today and I think it's a great product, but it sure seems like the Huggables have grabbed the zeitgeist more than these, even though the PPPs have some advantages over the Huggables. I'll argue that another time in another thread, lol. 
damn! I dont like that kelly yum yum is amplified but now I can just buy cyy. Yay to everything else! Really excited now. Thank you

steaminghot

I got a few tidbits today about this collection :whistle: There IS a KELLY YUM YUM. That's the name and everything. It's CYY as an Amplified. Please do not all scream at once! There's also a pale lavender, as well as the peach nude she's wearing in her promo picture and one more that is slipping my mind.  Both Kelly and Sharon have an MSF that are designed as duos with a frosty strip of one color along the bottom. Kelly's is more peachy and Sharon's is more neutral, but neither of them sounded theatrical - they both sound very "use all the time". Each has a blush (standard blush, though, not Mineralize) and an eyeshadow quad. Kelly's quad has soft purples (I bet that's what she's wearing in her promo pic) and we've seen Sharon's.  Sharon has PATENTPOLISHES instead of lipsticks, including 2 new ones that aren't in the current collection, in soft rose and a caramel. It's interesting how MAC went full out with the Patentpolishes. I just got my haul today and I think it's a great product, but it sure seems like the Huggables have grabbed the zeitgeist more than these, even though the PPPs have some advantages over the Huggables. I'll argue that another time in another thread, lol. 
I love you for this! I hope that you remember that fourth colour. The three that you mentioned. I figured would be in the collection.

steaminghot

The lilac and the peach are calling and I just need info on the fourth. Kelly's quad may be a go. I just need to see the colours.

DMcG9

Kelly Yum Yum, tee hee
girlhaha.gif

I remember someone putting that suggestion forth a while ago. Sorry for not having the mojo to do the thread search, but kudos to you on calling that name.

OctoberViolet

whistle.gif

There IS a KELLY YUM YUM. That's the name and everything. It's CYY as an Amplified. Please do not all scream at once! There's also a pale lavender, as well as the peach nude she's wearing in her promo picture and one more that is slipping my mind.

Both Kelly and Sharon have an MSF that are designed as duos with a frosty strip of one color along the bottom. Kelly's is more peachy and Sharon's is more neutral, but neither of them sounded theatrical - they both sound very "use all the time".

Each has a blush (standard blush, though, not Mineralize) and an eyeshadow quad. Kelly's quad has soft purples (I bet that's what she's wearing in her promo pic) and we've seen Sharon's.

Sharon has PATENTPOLISHES instead of lipsticks, including 2 new ones that aren't in the current collection, in soft rose and a caramel. It's interesting how MAC went full out with the Patentpolishes. I just got my haul today and I think it's a great product, but it sure seems like the Huggables have grabbed the zeitgeist more than these, even though the PPPs have some advantages over the Huggables. I'll argue that another time in another thread, lol.
th_sign_woot.gif
Thank you liba!!! Definitely getting Kelly Yum Yum and the pale lavender lippie. Not 100% on the peach nude yet. Sad that Sharon doesn't have lippies. I would have loved to have seen what she came up with. Happy about the MSF's and blushes (still wish there was a purple, lavender or lilacy shade...maybe one of these days). Kelly's quad is coming home with me also.
yahoo.gif

hitchcockblonde

whistle.gif
Thanks for this information! Since Proenza has been delayed I've allowed myself to stalk other threads haha. In the Playland thread I think you said that Happy-Go-Lucky lipstick was like an amplified CYY. I wonder if it will be similar to the Kelly Yum Yum.

shontay07108

This all sounds like an easy skip for me. Mineralized products, lavender and pale peach lips. As much as I've tried in the past, those colors do not work for me.

kimibos

whistle.gif

Thanks liba!

KYY- amplified. kelly F-ed up Big! i dont want a lippy that bright moving around.!

so far i think both MSF's, Both Quads, Both Blushes and Kelly's Lipsticks since i wont be Buying any Patentpolishes. Sorry mac, Revlon has those too!

i thank the Universe for giving Us Standard blushes!

Dolly Snow

I love blush so more than likely I'll go home with both. Idk about the rest will have to know the finishes of the lipsticks. Patentpolishes are a no go they slip and slide to much on me. #teambuysomeofthethings lol

sungelly87

I'm buying all of kellys lipsticks! Sharons quad, depending on the finishes, and I'm interested in the blushes and msfs. Probably a big haul for me!

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
whistle.gif

Did you say MSFs?
icon_eek.gif
Well, now I'm interested. I'll check those and the blushes out, everything else is a skip.

Thanks for the info!

OctoberViolet

Quote: Originally Posted by OctoberViolet Sorry folks. It's early. I need my
NeedCoffee.gif
, but I have a bone to pick with Inglot. They are pulling a MAC 2.0 imho. I ordered three of their new matte lipsticks. The #422 purple was the one I really really really wanted. It was confirmed when I ordered the three lipsticks that they were all being sent. Well, I rec'd my package yesterday in highlighted form it says that they are so sorry, but the #422 was sold out. WTF? I ordered it the minute I rec'd their email about it. Then I checked online and it was removed. I'm so f'ing pissed.
angry.gif
Why confirm it's shipped when it isn't? And why not make enough when you know the purple-a-holics like myself will go crazy for a matte purple? I emailed them to see if they will ever restock. If I hear back I will let you ladies know. If anyone here ordered #422 can you please swatch and let me know how you like it or don't like it? Thanks!!!!!!! Getting off my
soapbox.gif
box now.

Hang in there, we still love you, OctoberViolet.

Apparently there's only one Inglot in California that carries everything. It isn't in a Macy's. And it isn't up here in the SF Bay Area
ssad.gif
Thank you, lilinah!!
friends.gif