MAC Sharon and Kelly Osbourne Collection (June 5, 2014)

kimibos

We already have Pedro Lourenco for that! Don't tell me you've forgotten about him.
girlhaha.gif

Did you say MSFs?
icon_eek.gif
Well, now I'm interested. I'll check those and the blushes out, everything else is a skip.

Thanks for the info!
nope, im still trying to forget his packaging.

SavannahLovely

I'm so excited for this collection!!! I'm definitely getting all of Kelly's lipsticks. Amplified is one if my favorite finishes, so it's worth getting Candy Yum Yum in that formula. I'm also going to look into the MSF's, and I want both blushes for sure! :wishlist: :macwallet: No quads or patentpolishes for me :nope: Thank you Liba for all the information!!! :bouquet: :bowdown:

IAmakeupaddict

I got a few tidbits today about this collection
whistle.gif

There IS a KELLY YUM YUM. That's the name and everything. It's CYY as an Amplified. Please do not all scream at once! There's also a pale lavender, as well as the peach nude she's wearing in her promo picture and one more that is slipping my mind.

Both Kelly and Sharon have an MSF that are designed as duos with a frosty strip of one color along the bottom. Kelly's is more peachy and Sharon's is more neutral, but neither of them sounded theatrical - they both sound very "use all the time".

Each has a blush (standard blush, though, not Mineralize) and an eyeshadow quad. Kelly's quad has soft purples (I bet that's what she's wearing in her promo pic) and we've seen Sharon's.

Sharon has PATENTPOLISHES instead of lipsticks, including 2 new ones that aren't in the current collection, in soft rose and a caramel. It's interesting how MAC went full out with the Patentpolishes. I just got my haul today and I think it's a great product, but it sure seems like the Huggables have grabbed the zeitgeist more than these, even though the PPPs have some advantages over the Huggables. I'll argue that another time in another thread, lol.
Oh my goodness. Thank you for this information!

I think I'll be getting all of Kelly's lippies. Possibly the MSF's, depending on swatches. And I hoard blushes, so those might come home with me too. I'm actually more excited for this than most of the recent launches, and I'm not even an Osbourne fan. Kelly's packaging though... swoon.

Selina408

Thanks for the info Liba! It looks like all my money is going to this, Playland and Alluring Aqua. I'm a sucker for pretty packaging and bright colors!

pinkpaint

Thanks for the info @liba!

I wonder what the last Kelly lipstick is. I can easily skip the others. I'll stay tuned for the blushes and MSF's, though.

liba

Thanks liba!

KYY- amplified. kelly F-ed up Big! i dont want a lippy that bright moving around.!

so far i think both MSF's, Both Quads, Both Blushes and Kelly's Lipsticks since i wont be Buying any Patentpolishes. Sorry mac, Revlon has those too!

i thank the Universe for giving Us Standard blushes!
None of my Amplifieds move around. Just have to be careful not to accidentally over apply, since they're pretty soft and creamy. The Playland amplifieds are not mushy at all, and I didn't experience any feathering or that weird bunching up where the lips meet, at all - even with gloss on top.

I am sitting here happily with a giant bag of most of the Patentpolish collection right now - like I was saying, I can argue their merits in their own thread, but I am not convinced the Revlon ones will be quite the same - the colors sure aren't.

DMcG9

I'm pretty sure it was actually me, lol.
encore.gif
It's all a blur, though.

We're in a weird place with MAC, because on the really high end runway style makeup, all makeup (not just the cheeks) is very subdued, with maybe just a touch of color on the lips or some dramatic liner on the eyes. As a company that has a full-on runway image, more than just about any other cosmetics line, it puts MAC in a weird position. Even if the public wants strong blush, the trend is saying soft, barely there cheeks and the designers want that on the catwalk too. I still think we will one day get a great purple blush from MAC, but it'll be LE for sheezy.

The one in Playland looks most like CYY when you put one of the glosses on top - my guess is this one will be a bit lighter and even brighter than the one in Playland.

None of my Amplifieds move around. Just have to be careful not to accidentally over apply, since they're pretty soft and creamy. The Playland amplifieds are not mushy at all, and I didn't experience any feathering or that weird bunching up where the lips meet, at all - even with gloss on top.

I am sitting here happily with a giant bag of most of the Patentpolish collection right now - like I was saying, I can argue their merits in their own thread, but I am not convinced the Revlon ones will be quite the same - the colors sure aren't.
Good work, Liba!
peace2.gif

LavenderPearl

The only things generating interest are the quads (maybe) and the MSFs (maybe). The latter because I'm on a highlighting kick, but even then I'd probably pick the EDSF from Alluring Aquatic over these. Thanks for the information @liba!
heart.gif

MAC's lost me as of late. Nothing from new collections is catching my eye, and collections we've known about are becoming easier to skip entirely.
th_dunno.gif
#TeamLowBuy? LOL.

Kristin Bacon

whistle.gif

There IS a KELLY YUM YUM. That's the name and everything. It's CYY as an Amplified. Please do not all scream at once! There's also a pale lavender, as well as the peach nude she's wearing in her promo picture and one more that is slipping my mind.

Both Kelly and Sharon have an MSF that are designed as duos with a frosty strip of one color along the bottom. Kelly's is more peachy and Sharon's is more neutral, but neither of them sounded theatrical - they both sound very "use all the time".

Each has a blush (standard blush, though, not Mineralize) and an eyeshadow quad. Kelly's quad has soft purples (I bet that's what she's wearing in her promo pic) and we've seen Sharon's.

Sharon has PATENTPOLISHES instead of lipsticks, including 2 new ones that aren't in the current collection, in soft rose and a caramel. It's interesting how MAC went full out with the Patentpolishes. I just got my haul today and I think it's a great product, but it sure seems like the Huggables have grabbed the zeitgeist more than these, even though the PPPs have some advantages over the Huggables. I'll argue that another time in another thread, lol.
WOW who on here said that they should make a kelly yum yum? thats so crazy!!! LOL!! good call to who said that! and nice!! Now im more excited about this collection!! thanku @liba you are a makeup addicts saint!!!!! Now im dieing to see the color story! def buyiing kelly yum yum as i love CYY!! sounds like im gonna be getting all Kellys lipsticks, and def down for some more MSF!!!!

Miss Dynamite

whistle.gif

Did I mention how much I love you, Liba?
I think I want Kelly Yum Yum, Kelly's eyeshadow quad, the rose Patentpolish and there is a good chance of me ending up with at least 5 of Kelly's lavender lipstick.

Denae78

I got a few tidbits today about this collection :whistle: There IS a KELLY YUM YUM. That's the name and everything. It's CYY as an Amplified. Please do not all scream at once! There's also a pale lavender, as well as the peach nude she's wearing in her promo picture and one more that is slipping my mind.  Both Kelly and Sharon have an MSF that are designed as duos with a frosty strip of one color along the bottom. Kelly's is more peachy and Sharon's is more neutral, but neither of them sounded theatrical - they both sound very "use all the time". Each has a blush (standard blush, though, not Mineralize) and an eyeshadow quad. Kelly's quad has soft purples (I bet that's what she's wearing in her promo pic) and we've seen Sharon's.  Sharon has PATENTPOLISHES instead of lipsticks, including 2 new ones that aren't in the current collection, in soft rose and a caramel. It's interesting how MAC went full out with the Patentpolishes. I just got my haul today and I think it's a great product, but it sure seems like the Huggables have grabbed the zeitgeist more than these, even though the PPPs have some advantages over the Huggables. I'll argue that another time in another thread, lol. 
Thank you for the info! My name is Kelly so clearly I have to have that lipstick!

steaminghot

3f6b70dd_Screenshot_2014-04-03-21-04-00.png
Could this be the the fourth colour? I went through her Ig accout. She doesn't wear a lot of red lipstick. This has been within the last couple of weeks. He colours seem soft, with the exception of Kelly Yum Yum.

ChosenOne

whistle.gif

SON OF A
censored.gif
!!!! Is this going to be the year of the amplifieds??? If so, my wallet is in huuuuuge trouble. I was already going to be all over Happy Go Lucky from the Playland collection, even though it looks like an amplified version of the lovechild of CYY and Girl About Town...but now a straight-up amplified CYY?? I doubt I'll get both HGL and KYY, but the amplified finish is temping me...

Tahlia

I got a few tidbits today about this collection :whistle: There IS a KELLY YUM YUM. That's the name and everything. It's CYY as an Amplified. Please do not all scream at once! There's also a pale lavender, as well as the peach nude she's wearing in her promo picture and one more that is slipping my mind.  Both Kelly and Sharon have an MSF that are designed as duos with a frosty strip of one color along the bottom. Kelly's is more peachy and Sharon's is more neutral, but neither of them sounded theatrical - they both sound very "use all the time". Each has a blush (standard blush, though, not Mineralize) and an eyeshadow quad. Kelly's quad has soft purples (I bet that's what she's wearing in her promo pic) and we've seen Sharon's.  Sharon has PATENTPOLISHES instead of lipsticks, including 2 new ones that aren't in the current collection, in soft rose and a caramel. It's interesting how MAC went full out with the Patentpolishes. I just got my haul today and I think it's a great product, but it sure seems like the Huggables have grabbed the zeitgeist more than these, even though the PPPs have some advantages over the Huggables. I'll argue that another time in another thread, lol. 
:O alll Kelly's lipsticks for me ! And probs the MSF's and blushes too

Mayanas

whistle.gif

Why Sharon has Patentpolishes
th_mad0217.gif

I dont like CYY so no KYY, pale lavander and peach nude on my nc 35 noooo

Skip Skip
th_happy1.gif

ok waiting blushes
jerkit.gif

Thank you Liba

Uptownbackinit

whistle.gif

thud.gif
thud.gif
Thanks Liba.