MAC Sharon and Kelly Osbourne Collection (June 5, 2014)

Dolly Snow

Why Sharon has Patentpolishes  :aargh: I dont like CYY so no KYY, pale lavander and peach nude on my nc 35 noooo Skipe Skipe :yaay: ok waiting blushes :jerkit:   Thank you Liba
lol im the same lippies i can skip. But blushes um i cant lol

liba

lol im the same lippies i can skip. But blushes um i cant lol
i luuuuuuuuuuuuurve that pale peach she's wearing in her promo. My pal saw it at update and loved it too. I know I'm more inclined to skip a blush than a nice lippie, though.

I'm totally on the edge of my seat to see the new Patentpolish colors too. I am in love with my giant PP haul right now - I've tried them all on multiple times today and my lips feel so smooth and soft. Not the worse for wear at all. It's a shame they're so hard to photograph - they're very snazzy and the form factor is great - super easy to pick up and apply.

Dolly Snow

i luuuuuuuuuuuuurve that pale peach she's wearing in her promo. My pal saw it at update and loved it too. I know I'm more inclined to skip a blush than a nice lippie, though. I'm totally on the edge of my seat to see the new Patentpolish colors too. I am in love with my giant PP haul right now - I've tried them all on multiple times today and my lips feel so smooth and soft. Not the worse for wear at all. It's a shame they're so hard to photograph - they're very snazzy and the form factor is great - super easy to pick up and apply.
I love the peach lipstick but idk if i can pull it off. I want to say i can lol doubt it though. I love CYY and couldn't remember if I have any amplifieds. I have one lol up the amp. Forgot how it felt, put it on and if I put it on just right its perfect. So this new KYY is a must lol. Thanks for the info again!

miss0annette

@liba
Thank you so much for the info
bouquet.gif

I'm definitely interested in the Kelly collection. I'm thinking 1-2 l/s, maybe that pale lavender, blush and MSF (my weaknesses).

Kristin Bacon

Could this be the the fourth colour? I went through her Ig accout. She doesn't wear a lot of red lipstick. This has been within the last couple of weeks. He colours seem soft, with the exception of Kelly Yum Yum.
Now that is a cute pic of Kelly, and her pretty friend. i like her makeup hair and nails its all good!!! and both the lipsticks are pretty

MACina

I got a few tidbits today about this collection
whistle.gif

There IS a KELLY YUM YUM. That's the name and everything. It's CYY as an Amplified. Please do not all scream at once! There's also a pale lavender, as well as the peach nude she's wearing in her promo picture and one more that is slipping my mind.

Both Kelly and Sharon have an MSF that are designed as duos with a frosty strip of one color along the bottom. Kelly's is more peachy and Sharon's is more neutral, but neither of them sounded theatrical - they both sound very "use all the time".

Each has a blush (standard blush, though, not Mineralize) and an eyeshadow quad. Kelly's quad has soft purples (I bet that's what she's wearing in her promo pic) and we've seen Sharon's.

Sharon has PATENTPOLISHES instead of lipsticks, including 2 new ones that aren't in the current collection, in soft rose and a caramel. It's interesting how MAC went full out with the Patentpolishes. I just got my haul today and I think it's a great product, but it sure seems like the Huggables have grabbed the zeitgeist more than these, even though the PPPs have some advantages over the Huggables. I'll argue that another time in another thread, lol.

urock.gif
....liba!!!!!!

Thank you sooooooooooooo much
bouquet.gif

This collection sounds awesome....especially Kelly Yum Yum, the lavender lipstick and the purple Quad
eyelove.gif

AutumnMoon

@liba will you marry me so we can live together and combine our makeup stashes and live happily ever after? I can't cook... ;)

thefbomb

I got a few tidbits today about this collection :whistle: There IS a KELLY YUM YUM. That's the name and everything. It's CYY as an Amplified. Please do not all scream at once! There's also a pale lavender, as well as the peach nude she's wearing in her promo picture and one more that is slipping my mind.  Both Kelly and Sharon have an MSF that are designed as duos with a frosty strip of one color along the bottom. Kelly's is more peachy and Sharon's is more neutral, but neither of them sounded theatrical - they both sound very "use all the time". Each has a blush (standard blush, though, not Mineralize) and an eyeshadow quad. Kelly's quad has soft purples (I bet that's what she's wearing in her promo pic) and we've seen Sharon's.  Sharon has PATENTPOLISHES instead of lipsticks, including 2 new ones that aren't in the current collection, in soft rose and a caramel. It's interesting how MAC went full out with the Patentpolishes. I just got my haul today and I think it's a great product, but it sure seems like the Huggables have grabbed the zeitgeist more than these, even though the PPPs have some advantages over the Huggables. I'll argue that another time in another thread, lol. 
Ooh thank you!! I highly doubt I'll get KYY but the lavender and peachy colours with definitely be pick ups for me if I can pull them off. The peachy one reminds me of LimeCrimes Cosmo in the pictures and I don't have that and want it but I think I'd rather buy from MAC anyway. I'm really excited to see the MSFs and blushes as well!

NaniLovesMAC

I was thinking the same thing about Cosmopop. I've wanted it for awhile but if I can get that color in MACs amplified formula I'm all over that!

rooocelle

Oh no, I'm tempted to buy everything Kelly. This might be my most expensive haul ever. But probably not one of the Kelly lippies will suit my complexion, so hmm...

thefbomb

I was thinking the same thing about Cosmopop. I've wanted it for awhile but if I can get that color in MACs amplified formula I'm all over that!
Exactly! For myself it's probably around the same cost or cheaper to get the MAC one and probably a lot easier to get