MAC - Shop Shop Shop / Cook Cook Cook discussion

peachsuns

As long as when I finish my shop shop shop I don't have to listen to men bitch bitch bitch I'll be all good

rofl.gif
Thanks for the laugh! LOL

wavey.gif
Hi, elegant! Missed you, too! I was taking a short MAC break as I had too many MAC products. I could not think about adding more. Well, I still have a lot, but I wanted to know their new collections. I spent last two days just reading SOOOOOOOO many pages in the Color Collections threads.
tong.gif

elegant-one

This promo pic captures the ads from the 1950s, where the domestic housewife was the center of the attention, including all the household stuff that came with it. Adding "S3" to this picture, it certainly gives it another twist, which shows another side of the housewife, featuring her habit of conspicuous consumption; it's not just "shop," it's shop, shop, shop. Given the S3, I don't find this image too sexist.

An example of a typical ad from the 1950s.

Ahhh man, if my hubs ever gave me a sweeper (or hoodie footie pajamas) for Christmas he'd get this
bangin.gif
soapbox.gif
& then I would go
cry.gif
&
tipsy.gif

lol.gif

elegant-one

rofl.gif
Thanks for the laugh! LOL

wavey.gif
Hi, elegant! Missed you, too! I was taking a short MAC break as I had too many MAC products. I could not think about adding more. Well, I still have a lot, but I wanted to know their new collections. I spent last two days just reading SOOOOOOOO many pages in the Color Collections threads.
tong.gif

Hey my sweet dear!
friends.gif
Its ok to take a break...but hang around to chat
heart.gif

MACcrazy

This promo pic captures the ads from the 1950s, where the domestic housewife was the center of the attention, including all the household stuff that came with it. Adding "S3" to this picture, it certainly gives it another twist, which shows another side of the housewife, featuring her habit of conspicuous consumption; it's not just "shop," it's shop, shop, shop. Given the S3, I don't find this image too sexist.

An example of a typical ad from the 1950s.

xpinkglitter

I actually love cook, cook, cooking and shop, shop, shopping. None of my ex's have ever cooked. I wish they had. One of these days I'd like to come home and have a home cooked meal waiting for me instead of me coming home from a hectic day at the office and having to cook for them. As of now. I'm happy & single and cooking and shopping all for myself & my kitties. That's just the way I like it!
yahoo.gif

kitties > men
smiles.gif

arvika

The theme of the collection is cute. It's like the Housewife collection. The green quad looks nice, but I'll probably skip it. I know everyone is excited about the Tendertones, but I hate potted lip balms.

Mac-Guy

The theme of the collection is cute. It's like the Housewife collection. The green quad looks nice, but I'll probably skip it. I know everyone is excited about the Tendertones, but I hate potted lip balms.

I'm most excited about the three quads, in particular the orange-y one.
flower.gif

Piarpreet

Men dominate women's world/fields.

I cook, cook, cook and shop, shop, shop! and i love both.

its always been funny to me how cooking is always associated women when its mostly men who are executive chefs and bakers. more famous chefs are men than women! men in power get to make all important food decisions; and the stereotype only applies to women who cook at home in the kitchen. interesting how that works!

optimistic orange would fit so well with this collection! I passed before, even passed when it was at the CCO! I'll be excited it it shows up.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Quote: Originally Posted by VanillaTeddy

It looks as if the pictures with colorful designs on them may be the boxes for this collection, maybe so?
http://cdn.specktra.net/5/5f/5f3c7a30_350x586px-LL-660db936_tumblr_lvwz2dHgfm1qe0zu5o1_1280.jpeg

I think so too. I would love that.

Mac-Guy

Quote: Originally Posted by VanillaTeddy

It looks as if the pictures with colorful designs on them may be the boxes for this collection, maybe so?
http://cdn.specktra.net/5/5f/5f3c7a30_350x586px-LL-660db936_tumblr_lvwz2dHgfm1qe0zu5o1_1280.jpeg

Especially as it follows WW, I really hope it has some nice design and/or packaging.

HebrideanSprite

Any idea on what fluidlines are in this collection? I mean most likely there is going to be a repromote of blacktrack but I see three in the image so I'm hopeful for a new shade *fingers crossed*

LMD84

yeah the boxes for the collection are in special packaging but as far as i'm aware the actual product tubes and such are normal black.

commandolando

that's kind of weird, but i'll take what i can get! (i have a drawer FULL of l/e boxes!) hoarrrrderrrr!

yeah the boxes for the collection are in special packaging but as far as i'm aware the actual product tubes and such are normal black.

Latest posts