MAC Slimshine Discussion

Winthrop44

Wow, I wonder when the new Viva Glam will be available online...

ETA: This may be posted elsewhere on here, but if not, I did a Live Chat and Mary-Ann says the new VG l/g will be available online at the end of March.

Risser

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881
it is a soft yellow with gold. it is very light and sheer. i didn't try any of them on, but one of the trainers tried that one on. it gives a very slight hint of yellow gold to the lips. you know how springbean looks like honey on the lips? its kinda gives that type of look, with a very subtle yellow hue.

DSCF2859.jpg

Voile & Grenadine

DSCF2885.jpg

Voile

HTH
curtsey.gif

mezzamy

Voile is looking pretty similar to Hush Hush Tendertone, IMO

cant wait to see a product shot of Missy
greengrin.gif

rchickos

I neeeeed Grenadine. I think I'm only going to let myself get one of the colors since they'll be permanent now, with Fafi and Heatherette and loads of other LE stuff I'm sure I'll want to get first.

wild child

I'm not a lipstick wearer but i'm curious about the slimshines. Does anyone know if we can back 2 mac for these?

Thanks in advance
smiles.gif

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by wild child
I'm not a lipstick wearer but i'm curious about the slimshines. Does anyone know if we can back 2 mac for these?

Thanks in advance
smiles.gif

yes you can, at all locations.

AlliSwan

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881
yes you can, at all locations.

Well, you're SUPPOSED to be able to at all locations, but the freestanding store here in Tampa wouldn't let me last release
ssad.gif

mezzamy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlliSwan
Well, you're SUPPOSED to be able to at all locations, but the freestanding store here in Tampa wouldn't let me last release
ssad.gif

im guessing because they were L.E then? they're permanent now, so you should be fine

gwaste

How sheer are the slimshines? grenadine looks necessary for me, I've been wanted a sheerish red - I have too many red lipsticks already that are opaque.

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwaste
How sheer are the slimshines? grenadine looks necessary for me, I've been wanted a sheerish red - I have too many red lipsticks already that are opaque.

if a lipstick and a gloss had a baby, it would be a slimshine.

it falls somewhere around a lustre in terms of color payoff.

elegant-one

I know there were swatches posted of the new slimshines, but for some reason I can't find it...only the old ones??

elegant-one

From the swatches, I was wondering if Voile is like Garden lusterglass in lipstick form??? If so, I would definitely get it. I only ordered Rock Out...so far

jilliandanica

I'm glad these are perm...I don't feel so pressured to pick these up especially with FAFI holding my wallet hostage haha.

Anyone know how Urgent! compares to Queen's Sin?