MAC Smoky Black Friday Collection (Nov 21/28, 2014)

honey on boost

I immediately thought that said Cabron
girlhaha.gif

verorl

I stopped counting how many times I have carbon. I swore I wouldn't buy another palette if it has carbon in it...but I'm already breaking that resolution with the Brooke Shields palette.
Yeah, I'm getting the Brooke Shields palette too, so I will end up with FOUR Carbons! This is crazy, especially when MAC has come up with some really beautiful black eye shadows before!

Howards End

I actually bought Carbon for the first time yesterday lol. Was desperate, had just bought L'oreal Raven which kept giving me gross raccoon eyes which looked like black dark circles immediately on application, in the trash it goes.

Cake Face

Hm, if it's not a lipstick then maybe it's a black/grey gloss.
A black/charcoal-ish gloss would be AHHMAZING!!!

Rimmel had something like that a few years back. They may still sell it? did a quick swatch (ignore my paper cuts, I've been packing for an office move all week )

MooseMoose

A black/charcoal-ish gloss would be AHHMAZING!!! Rimmel had something like that a few years back. They may still sell it? did a quick swatch (ignore my paper cuts, I've been packing for an office move all week )
Is that the LE black Stay Glossy gloss?? Because if it is I recently pulled that out of a moving box and I NEED to be using it

Cake Face

Is that the LE black Stay Glossy gloss?? Because if it is I recently pulled that out of a moving box and I NEED to be using it
Yes!! I've only worn it like twice myself, not sure why I don't wear it more because it's truly beautiful. I didn't even know this was limited edition, at the time I just remembered thinking how Rimmel was pretty bad-ass for releasing a color like this as a drug store brand.