MAC Snowball / Snow Ball collection (Holiday 2017)

elegant-one

I'm rethinking this but am debating. It would be a no brainier if it was like How Beautiful. But it sounds more like a subtle highlighter vs an all over powder.

:) Well, I figured it was better to get it than regret it. I just wish I could have gotten an es. Did you like It's Snowing?

mac_aiken

:) Well, I figured it was better to get it than regret it. I just wish I could have gotten an es. Did you like It's Snowing?
I love them both (It's Snowing and Frostwinked). I was pleasantly surprised. Which ones are you looking for? I can keep an eye out up here for you.

fur4elise

Walked into Macy's yesterday to look at 50% off brushes, walked away with the last tube of Rouge En Snow ;)

Packaging is very pretty & feels heavier in hand and of course I :heart: red!
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

elegant-one

Walked into Macy's yesterday to look at 50% off brushes, walked away with the last tube of Rouge En Snow ;)

View attachment 62016
View attachment 62017

*Faint* It's so lovely on you. I called my Nordies last night about my 2 lipsticks & there is no tracking number but they assure me they were sent to shipping. Worried. I don't know if anyone works in shipping on the weekend. I hope they're on their way to me.
Thanks for the great pics dear :heart:

fur4elise

*Faint* It's so lovely on you. I called my Nordies last night about my 2 lipsticks & there is no tracking number but they assure me they were sent to shipping. Worried. I don't know if anyone works in shipping on the weekend. I hope they're on their way to me.
Thanks for the great pics dear :heart:

:flowers:

LavenderPearl

View attachment 62016
View attachment 62017
;______; oh, it's beautiful! cripes. i did go through the color story and the red lip bag also has slight interest, so i want to see if i really need both rouge en snow and hooray for holiday (in the set). so far i have picked up nothing for this launch!

alsoooo, when they launch i highly recommend red lovers to check out the warm lipstick minis. candy cane is a gorgeous shade -- it was in last year's holiday red lip bag.

fur4elise

[MENTION=73694]LavenderPearl[/MENTION] ~
​I had no intention of purchasing anything from this release. But the packaging in person was too lovely to pass by. ;)

Last edited:

Haven

I am in Chicago waiting to board a flight home. I was able to quickly do some shopping on Michigan ave.

Looked at this collection and picked up:
shimmer and spice
It’s snowing
starry starry night
nude gloss set (gift for someone)
here comes joy

I would have picked up the other shadows and red ls, but they were sold out.

eta I forgot that I also got holiday crush.

Last edited:

boschicka

Well, I got It's Snowing eyeshadow from someone. I hope I like it on me.

Phew! I was in New Hampshire today, so I randomly checked a Macy's for you. I was hoping b/c it was NH and more quiet than what I'm used to, they would still have some stock. Nothing!

elegant-one

I love them both (It's Snowing and Frostwinked). I was pleasantly surprised. Which ones are you looking for? I can keep an eye out up here for you.

Have you tried Frostwinked yet? I think that one could be really pretty if it isn't a glittery mess.