MAC Snowball / Snow Ball collection (Holiday 2017)

jennyap

Then we have EDES, lashes, and the Adornment (I'm still none the wiser as to what exactly this is!). Also still baffled by reusing the name Stylishly Merry for a totally different colour than the original - and not much variety here.

edes - delicate drift.jpg edes - frostwinked.jpg edes - it's snowing.jpg
edes - starry starry nights.jpg edes - stylishly merry.jpg

36 lash gold.jpg 64 lash silver.jpg

adornment.jpg

Last edited:

GreenEyedAllie

Then we have EDES, lashes, and the Adornment (I'm still none the wiser as to what exactly this is!). Also still baffled by reusing the name Stylishly Merry for a totally different colour than the original - and not much variety here.

View attachment 61029 View attachment 61030 View attachment 61031
View attachment 61032 View attachment 61033

View attachment 61034 View attachment 61035

View attachment 61036

I think what we're seeing IS the adornment. I think those aren't a box but wearable makeup crystals. I've seen stuff like this on IG.

Miss Dynamite

Hmm the lipsticks and eyeshadows look nothing at all like their color descriptions, instead of pink and purple, they look bronze and copper. I hope the pictures are way off.

Corally

The packaging and embossing is gorgeous! Too bad I only want three things from this part of the collection, the 2 glare powders and WOG (which I think is in the Glow Getter face kit?). Don't know yet if I want something from the sets.

Last edited:

aradhana

The edes look nice but i wonder how similar they are to previous releases.
Other than that the bronze lashes look interesting, but only if they are not too chunky irl.
I think I'm all high lightered out so the rest is pretty but not enough to make me want to stalk the site or anything.
Adornment is also pretty but I'm sure I'd never find somewhere to wear it...

lyseD

The packaging we saw is definitely it. Official pics starting to show up - just for the colour collection so far, haven't found any for the kits.

Here's the first batch - lipsticks and Impalpable Glare powders. Shade names are on individual pics (you may need to click to view full size).

View attachment 61022 View attachment 61023
View attachment 61024 View attachment 61025 View attachment 61026 View attachment 61027 View attachment 61028 View attachment 61021

Okay, I have to have at least one of these lipsticks!

fur4elise

Hallelujah!!! Finally something to be excited about!

So far, I see getting at least the red lippie and maybe a couple EDES. Not moved by the IG powders. Holding out hope for EDSF!

Mac-Guy

The packaging and embossing is gorgeous! Too bad I only want three things from this part of the collection, the 2 glare powders and WOG (which I think is in the Glow Getter face kit?). Don't know yet if I want something from the sets.

They look like glitter bombs. Hopefully I am wrong.

Honi

Since Snowflakes is like my special thing (Im from the snowy northern parts of sweden) I will definitely pick something up if it looks special enough to fit into my collection. Hopefully no glitter bombs, I have no room for that :(

boschicka

The packaging is so beautiful but I really don't care for the products. :(

I concur. I will look like a moron in any of those lipsticks, dangit! I agree with the previous comment about very little variety in regard to the EDES. And I'm not down for glitter bombs. :shakehead:

Rinstar

Sign me up for this!!! Gorgeous packaging and i love the EDES formula. Those gold lashes! I have no clue where I'd where them, but I want them!

rockin

I love the embossing, but sadly that goes away when the product is used. I think the packaging is ugly. Two of those EDES look pretty much identical to me.

Latest posts