MAC Snowball / Snow Ball collection (Holiday 2017)

Miss Dynamite

Thank you for finding and sharing!
The Snowball Face Bag $49.50 ~ Sweet!
Uhhhh, but not feeling much for all the other stuffs...

Yeah, a lot of the stuff isn't really interesting to me. Pretty annoyed that all the sets only have 3 items this year, and everything seems very warm toned. Also the lipsticks in the normal collection are NOTHING like the descriptions, there's only like 2 things that I'm still interested in.

NaturallyUrs

Thank you for finding and sharing!
The Snowball Face Bag $49.50 ~ Sweet!
Uhhhh, but not feeling much for all the other stuffs...

My same thoughts if WOG is in the face bag set, cool. That will be the only thing I'll purchase and if it's going to be like this Nicki launch with a few pre-orders, I'll REALLY be happy.

NaturallyUrs

My same thoughts if WOG is in the face bag set, cool. That will be the only thing I'll purchase and if it's going to be like this Nicki launch with a few pre-orders, I'll REALLY be happy.

welp, I guess this confirmation that it is in the face bag set.

[video=youtube_share;EGSs9X9ED0w]https://youtu.be/EGSs9X9ED0w[/video]

I already own the 140 brush, but eh, I guess it wouldn't hurt to have a backup for the days I don't feel like cleaning my brushes...

Last edited:

Corally

I really wish WOG came separately. Can't believe I'm saying this but I'm actually thinking about skipping the edsf set. I wanted two but I can only afford one. And I will never use it because I know I can't bring myself to ruin the embossing (that's why I wanted two). And I already have 2 WOG (they're not exactly the same though) + dupes...

fabulousmoolah

Are all those lipsticks in the display different? Does the pic include the lip bag lipsticks and the collection lipsticks? There are so many.

style-addict

October 19?? Oh goodness. I better get my money together.

Is the MAC Christmas collection always this early? I haven't been this interested in a holiday collection from MAC in a while.