MAC Snowball / Snow Ball collection (Holiday 2017)

jennyap

Aren't these the glare powders? The embossing on the edsf looks different... These look like the glare powders someone (probably you) posted earlier.

We don't know for sure but I don't think so - the glare powders are definitely part of the colour collection i.e. standalone products, so these are the only other things that can be the WOG we've seen in sneaks.

jennyap

IMG_0976.JPG IMG_0977.JPG

IMG_0969.JPG IMG_0970.JPG

IMG_0971.JPG

We we already knew that two of the glosses per kit are cremesheen glass, didn't know until now that the third is Vamplify.

Corally

We don't know for sure but I don't think so - the glare powders are definitely part of the colour collection i.e. standalone products, so these are the only other things that can be the WOG we've seen in sneaks.

Yeah that makes sense.

jennyap

And last but not least...

IMG_0978.JPG IMG_0979.JPG

IMG_0980.JPG

I think that's everything but let me know if there's anything missing.

Sorry to spam the thread with so many posts, it's easier to break it up when loading pics.

Corally

And last but not least...

View attachment 61565 View attachment 61566

View attachment 61567

I think that's everything but let me know if there's anything missing.

Sorry to spam the thread with so many posts, it's easier to break it up when loading pics.

Spam the thread as much as you like ;) Thanks for all the trouble!

I think I'm only interested in the glare powders for now. I really want the edsf sets too but man.... they're probably €55/€60 a piece here. That's just too much for me.

jennyap

I'm hoping the Peach face bag is not WOG (preferably is something new) as I think I'd rather get one of the face bags than a Glare powder - bag and brush are both pretty nice! - but I don't really need another WOG.

Fairly sure I'll get an individual lippie - most likely Shimmer & Spice - because I love the packaging, and I am kinda hankering after the big set of minis because the coloured metallic tubes are so cute!

I'll probably pick up at least one of the EDES, subject to swatches. Also want the nude lip bag for that rose gold bag! Advanced brush kit looks quite nice too.

In fact the packaging is what is pulling me in most to this collection, which means I'll probably get way less than that once common sense sets in.

Corally

I'm hoping the Peach face bag is not WOG (preferably is something new) as I think I'd rather get one of the face bags than a Glare powder - bag and brush are both pretty nice! - but I don't really need another WOG.

Fairly sure I'll get an individual lippie - most likely Shimmer & Spice - because I love the packaging, and I am kinda hankering after the big set of minis because the coloured metallic tubes are so cute!

I'll probably pick up at least one of the EDES, subject to swatches. Also want the nude lip bag for that rose gold bag! Advanced brush kit looks quite nice too.

In fact the packaging is what is pulling me in most to this collection, which means I'll probably get way less than that once common sense sets in.

I wish there was more stuff I wanted because the packaging is so nice lol. I really feel like MAC stepped up their game this holiday.

Mac-Guy

I wish there was more stuff I wanted because the packaging is so nice lol. I really feel like MAC stepped up their game this holiday.
I agree. There is so much stuff, but actually there is very little stuff that I want.

Latest posts