MAC Snowball / Snow Ball collection (Holiday 2017)

Mac-Guy

i like that one too

I will have to swatch it in person. Hopefully the Mac Store in the Flatiron building gets everything on time. Last year, I had to wait forever as half of the collection was still in the back.

lyseD

Was in my MAC on Thursday she said they were suppose to have holiday for pre-sale but it hadn't come in yet. The manager also mentioned prices where lower this year on holiday. Interesting.

Mac-Guy

Was in my MAC on Thursday she said they were suppose to have holiday for pre-sale but it hadn't come in yet. The manager also mentioned prices where lower this year on holiday. Interesting.
That is really interesting. Probably because so much Holiday stuff ends up at CCOs.

Miss Dynamite

The only reason the prices are lower is because all of the sets only have 3 items instead of the usual 4 or 5. So the mini sets are $30 for 3 items instead of $35 for 4 items, which actually makes it less of a deal.

Mac-Guy

The only reason the prices are lower is because all of the sets only have 3 items instead of the usual 4 or 5. So the mini sets are $30 for 3 items instead of $35 for 4 items, which actually makes it less of a deal.

:smokin:I didn't realize the sets where smaller this year.

jennyap

IMG_0961.JPG

IMG_0962.JPG IMG_0963.JPG

The EDSFs look very slightly different shades in the latter two - honestly can't tell if they're both WOG / same thing given two names (has happened before) or two separate sets.

Miss Dynamite

they're certainly the only thing in there that could be classed as 'lip' so seems like a fair bet - only other option would be CCBs I suppose?

I think the CCB packaging is different, Casual Colours used to look like that until they made them half the size they used to be. So I guess there is a very good chance of them being Crystal Glaze Glosses. I have a huge obsession with them, they are so pretty and make my lips super soft.