MAC Snowball / Snow Ball collection (Holiday 2017)

Kaidan

I'm interested in I'm Glistening, Starry Starry Nights, It's Snowing, Delicate Drift, and anything related to mini lipstick sets.

MissTania

I love the packaging and I'm sure I'll end up with both Glare powders, a few lipsticks pending swatches and maybe an eyeshadow. Looking forward to seeing pics of the sets/bags and getting a better idea of the shades. I am sure I'll end up buying quite a lot and the packaging will motivate me to spend.

Audrey C

Then we have EDES, lashes, and the Adornment (I'm still none the wiser as to what exactly this is!). Also still baffled by reusing the name Stylishly Merry for a totally different colour than the original - and not much variety here.

View attachment 61029 View attachment 61030 View attachment 61031
View attachment 61032 View attachment 61033

View attachment 61034 View attachment 61035

View attachment 61036

I like the packaging (if it is packaging) and potentially Frostwinked (if it's not a hot glittery mess).

LiliV

I'm really liking this collection so far! I love Extra Dimension eye shadows and the shades of these all look like my type of shades. I like the lipsticks too! Pleasantly surprised with this collection

highheels

Crap, all the lipsticks and eyeshadows for me, pending swatches. Going to be pricey. I hope the Glare powders aren't too glittery but I think those will be a skip anyway. I'm highlighted out.

Miss Dynamite

Can't find any picture that isn't watermarked by Trendtrash, but I saw a picture on Instagram of the x12 mini lipstick set, the bullets are the color of the lipstick but metallic, and they were displayed on a giant snowflake. At the bottom of the pic, I can see what looks like an eyeshadow duo, looks like a black and a light pink....possibly the Smoky Pink eye bag?

Latest posts