MAC Snowball / Snow Ball collection (Holiday 2017)

arch

Glow Getter: Gold
Whisper of Gilt – Pale gold shimmer
Hoping to see swatches of this version of WOG compared to the one included in last year's Nutcracker Sweet Copper highlighter/blush duo, but the packaging alone might be enough for me to try and get both Gold and Peach EDSFs from this collection. Interesting to note that the description for the face bag with the Peach EDSF mentions that this particular shade is a "Retailer Exclusive," because of course MAC wouldn't want to make purchasing their limited edition holiday products too easy.:rolleyes:

hGBPtbd.jpg

jennyap

Hoping to see swatches of this version of WOG compared to the one included in last year's Nutcracker Sweet Copper highlighter/blush duo, but the packaging alone might be enough for me to try and get both Gold and Peach EDSFs from this collection. Interesting to note that the description for the face bag with the Peach EDSF mentions that this particular shade is a "Retailer Exclusive," because of course MAC wouldn't want to make purchasing their limited edition holiday products too easy.:rolleyes:

Ooh, do you know the name of the EDSF in the peach bag?

PrettyTwisted

I love the brush mini bag with the Pom Pom, I hope the 3 brushes are short handle, I use my Steve and Yoni 217 every day

I know I want one of the standalone lipsticks, the metallic Nude

The ED e/s duo bags look so pretty as well. I'm only $200 away from keeping my Obsessed status for 2018, this collection will certainly facilitate lol

NaturallyUrs

Has anyone gone up to check up the presale?

I called my Mac counter at Macy's and was told the EDSF in the face bag is not whisper of gilt...she said it was too silvery, and that WOG would be sold separately by itself in the second wave of holiday items on Nov.2nd. Presale for that will be on 10/19.

Did anyone else get similar feedback???

Last edited:

lipstickaddict

Does anybody know what is happening in Canada with this collection? Is there a pre-sale at the Bay or something? I feel like we are being left out here:hehe::rofl:

Clearly I need to call my Mac store lol

Last edited:

NaturallyUrs

Has anyone gone up to check up the presale?

I called my Mac counter at Macy's and was told the EDSF in the face bag is not whisper of gilt...she said it was too silvery, and that WOG would be sold separately by itself in the second wave of holiday items on Nov.2nd. Presale for that will be on 10/19.

Did anyone else get similar feedback???

okay she lied.

i called another counter and she confirmed that the whisper of gilt was in the face bag.

Ugh.

lipstickaddict

I just called my Mac store and pre-sale started yesterday in Canada at both Bay and Mac stores. Am going in tomorrow.....my wallet will not thank me lol

Latest posts