MAC Snowball / Snow Ball collection (Holiday 2017)

Honi

when is this collection coming to scandinavia? trying to find some info but it's nowhere to be seen.

I havent seen a pressrelease or anything regarding it from my contact.. Think its releasing today though. Checked the PR info bank yesterday and nothing :/

leonah

I havent seen a pressrelease or anything regarding it from my contact.. Think its releasing today though. Checked the PR info bank yesterday and nothing :/

aww! just got an email from mac though that they are being released like germany on wednesday in store. but as you know the release is always all over the place. already got the shadows from mac US cheaper but still want two lipsticks from here and maybe WOG.

mac_aiken

Ladies and gentlemen in the US Nordstrom will have the WOG set on 11/2. I was able to preorder today.
Elegant and MAC Guy, I picked up HCJ today because of the two of you. Best suggestions on how to wear it. It makes me nervous because it looks so warm in the pan.

NATlar

so happy I finally have "Rouge En Snow" and my backup which I almost didn't get but Debenhams pulled through and had to get it from another warehouse to send to me.

Rouge En Snow.jpg

elegant-one

Ladies and gentlemen in the US Nordstrom will have the WOG set on 11/2. I was able to preorder today.
Elegant and MAC Guy, I picked up HCJ today because of the two of you. Best suggestions on how to wear it. It makes me nervous because it looks so warm in the pan.

It's super subtle. I did it 2 different ways. 1) I used it just a little on the apples & up for light peachy warmth. 2) just high on the cheekbones & a bit above my brows.

Haviggi

aww! just got an email from mac though that they are being released like germany on wednesday in store. but as you know the release is always all over the place. already got the shadows from mac US cheaper but still want two lipsticks from here and maybe WOG.
May i ask which shipping service are you using for ordering stuff from US? The collection is from yesterday in the swedish Mac site but no lipsticks and the 2 ed skinfinishes kits are on the horizon. Maybe they will add them later , who knows?

Cake Face

I waited until too late to decide I wanted Shimmer & Spice, now it's sold out everywhere I'm living my life in regret :doh:

filio

Still waiting for the release in the netherlands 3 november! Are we one of the last countries? Hope whisper of gilt is also released on the same day! Should have asked the Mac artist when she told me er have the collection in upstairs...

leonah

May i ask which shipping service are you using for ordering stuff from US? The collection is from yesterday in the swedish Mac site but no lipsticks and the 2 ed skinfinishes kits are on the horizon. Maybe they will add them later , who knows?

of course :) I use mymallbox! it's the cheapest one I have found. only pay for shipping here to Swe. yes I saw! but no lipsticks. have to call around and see if anyone got the lippies and the rest of the collection yet.

Corally

Sooooooooo I really suck. I got the gold face bag even though I said I wouldn't. And even though I still have WOG from the original release + copper face compact (and Oh Darling) and have dupes from Dior and Kiko I still wanted to have it. I suck. It was a bit cheaper than expected (thought it would be like €60 and it's €50) and I still had a 10% discount code. And I'm happy because I love WOG and I still got something in the pretty packaging. But I still suck. :D

Last edited:

Mac-Guy

You need to warm up your contour/cheeks a bit. I use Zac Posen's Haute Contour powder blush duo and use HCJ as a highlight close to the blush. Loving it.

Cake Face

are you in the US? it shows available on Saks website

Thanks! I actually forget Saks sells Mac. Unfortunately Shimmer& Spice is already gone (WOMP). Warm Ice, Holiday Crush and I'm Glistening are still available though if anyone is looking for those shades

ma146rina

Sooooooooo I really suck. I got the gold face bag even though I said I wouldn't. And even though I still have WOG from the original release + copper face compact (and Oh Darling) and have dupes from Dior and Kiko I still wanted to have it. I suck. It was a bit cheaper than expected (thought it would be like €60 and it's €50) and I still had a 10% discount code. And I'm happy because I love WOG and I still got something in the pretty packaging. But I still suck. :D

If that makes you feel any better i'm going to do the exact same thing,i have 2 WOG and dupes and i still want it.it's called addiction