MAC So Reel / Reel Sexy discussion

peachsuns

Hope I'll hate Reel Sexy l/s. I got lipsticks from Naturally, Iris Apfel, and Shop/Cook collections. I need to slow down.
eeksign.gif

GlamQueen21

^LOL! I got lipsticks from Iris Aphel and Shop/Cook Collections but didn't get any from Naturally since I'm now into bright lippies. This collection will be hard to resist the lipsticks lol!

PixieDancer

WERD!!! I'm in the same boat! LOL I'm eyeing both RS and Heroine from this collection... MAC needs to stop putting out so many LE lippies that I LOVE!! Ahhhhhh!

Hope I'll hate Reel Sexy l/s. I got lipsticks from Naturally, Iris Apfel, and Shop/Cook collections. I need to slow down.
eeksign.gif

peachsuns

We're having MAC attack!
lol.gif

Let's wait for the swatches! I'm still hoping I'll hate Reel Sexy. But not likely?
icon_eek.gif

duckrodeo

I know I'm buying Pink Popcorn (with a name like that, how could you not want it? Lol) the others sound promising too, and of course a BU of my beloved Watch Me Simmer! I'm hoping nothing else draws me in for this collection. Though I might need a storage expansion if I keep buying MAC lipsticks like this lol. I bought my first MAC summer last year and I currently have 40, not including BUs :-|

ladyarwen

As far as lipsticks go, I'm definitely looking at Watch Me Simmer, Reel Sexy, and Heroine. I've no idea about the cremesheen glasses since it depends on how opaque (or not) they are. All the eyeshadow duos sound gorgeous.

martiangurll

As far as lipsticks go, I'm definitely looking at Watch Me Simmer, Reel Sexy, and Heroine. I've no idea about the cremesheen glasses since it depends on how opaque (or not) they are. All the eyeshadow duos sound gorgeous.

That is the truth. I love the formula, but not too many of them have enough pigment to get me excited.

Copperhead

^Yep! I have been out of the nude lipstick loop lately and just been into brights.

You should've gotten Beach Sand or another Naturally lippie for when you're ready to jump back into your nudes. How's that for enabling heh? LOL! I only got Beach Sand from that collection and I love it. I've been into bright lippies a lot lately too but when I'm ready for my nudes again, pretty Beach Sand will be right there.

martiangurll

You should've gotten Beach Sand or another Naturally lippie for when you're ready to jump back into your nudes. How's that for enabling heh? LOL! I only got Beach Sand from that collection and I love it. I've been into bright lippies a lot lately too but when I'm ready for my nudes again, pretty Beach Sand will be right there.

I am wearing Beach Sand to day and I love it! I thought I still saw it on the Nordies website.

Babylard

Yeah, the description (light bright coral, Amplified) alone makes me
th_drool.gif
. Not a good sign at all.
lol.gif

I have a feeling this might be close to Flamingo? Flamingo is light milky bright coral.

an amplified flamingo would be fucken godlike! excuse my language.

martiangurll

an amplified flamingo would be fucken godlike! excuse my language.

I know what you mean. I ADORE amplified finish. More than mattes even. It is almost like matte, without the annoying dry out. What if Reel Sexy is like the CYY version of Toxic Tale--you know, NEON coral?

SweetSarah

Am I strange because I don't love Amplified? I almost feel like it sits on top of my lips and leaves that weird on the inside. You know what I mean?

I love Lustres. Jubilee is a fave, and the new one from Shop MAC (DIU) is soooo pretty. And very, very pigmented.

GlamQueen21

Now you're making me regret that I didn't get Beach Sand l/s now! LOL! But that's okay. I have Patisserie l/s that needs loving.

peachsuns

Am I strange because I don't love Amplified? I almost feel like it sits on top of my lips and leaves that weird on the inside. You know what I mean?

I love Lustres. Jubilee is a fave, and the new one from Shop MAC (DIU) is soooo pretty. And very, very pigmented.

I love both lustre and amplified finishes. Bring it on, MAC!
lol.gif

Pinkdollface

I think i know what you mean. Where my top and bottom lip touch the lipstick sometimes comes off and it leaves this bald spot. Does anybody have a solution for this?

Mac-Guy

I think i know what you mean. Where my top and bottom lip touch the lipstick sometimes comes off and it leaves this bald spot. Does anybody have a solution for this?

Try a lip pencil to fill out the spots that are prone to being "bald." This should help.

Latest posts