MAC So Reel / Reel Sexy discussion

LMD84

Oohhhh I highly recommend it. Prep & prime lip and my lip dim (I have very pigmented lips) are my secret weapons when rocking a strong/bright lip
do you find that dim is drying at all? some people said that they dried their lips out... but that was a few years ago when i heard that

OctoberViolet

Thank you glambition!!!! That is what I wanted to hear. I've been DYING for a grape shade lippie for the longest time.
eyelove.gif
th_sign_woot.gif

Edelmc

I think the trick is to moisturise lips beforehand and only use a small amount of the lip erase. I think because the packaging is similar to the lip conditioners people thought they would be like a lip balm but they are not

itching2snitch

In case anyone's curious lol....

Eye Shadow Duos Names:

Dynamic Duo 1: Expensive Pink & Sheer Plum (??? lol I can't read my own writing!)
Dynamic Duo 2: Crystal & Royale
Dynamic Duo 3: Pearled Earth (??? again... my writing :) ) & Plush
Dynamic Duo 4: Feather Pink & Spellcaster

Richelle83

In case anyone's curious lol....

Eye Shadow Duos Names:

Dynamic Duo 1: Expensive Pink & Sheer Plum (??? lol I can't read my own writing!)
Dynamic Duo 2: Crystal & Royale
Dynamic Duo 3: Pearled Earth (??? again... my writing :) ) & Plush
Dynamic Duo 4: Feather Pink & Spellcaster

Hmm well this changes things a bit. I wasn't impressed with Royale when it came out for Fall Colour, and Crystal is ok.

rockin

Thank you, itchingtosnitch. I was liking the sound of Duo 2, and no wonder - I already have those colours! Now I won't end up accidentally buying duplicates.

LMD84

i shall skip the eyeshadow duos because the colours don't interest me that much - more money for lippies!

PixieDancer

Glad to see these duos' colors are named! Colorization Duos drove me batty that they just had descriptions. Made you wonder if they were shades you already owned! This makes things a little easier & less stressful. I'll probably find 1 to love, even though I have at least 1 shade already from the 3 duos that had my interest... Hmmmm...

nikki1387

hey guys! long time reader, first time poster! haha.

with all thats being said about lightscapade, have you guys noticed that online it looks like they're making some of the mes' from the black collection perm?

or at least they're currently not under limited edition....