MAC So Reel / Reel Sexy discussion

LMD84

I'm certain there will be an orange for all of us.
flower.gif
i hope so because i have never really tried orange lippies before! i can do corals but never tried actual orange!

OctoberViolet

My eye color is very similar. It's more grey/light bleu. I also have some gold around the pupil. My eyes sometimes reflect what I wear, like green, dark blue, violet, etc. Depending on my shadows, my eyes can be more in the grey shades or the blue/violet/green shades. Orange usually brings out more of my blue.

duckrodeo

Same here. Sometimes I wish my eyes were more vibrant colored lol, sometimes they get mistaken for brown since they can look quite dark. At the same time, I love that it allows me to wear bright colored eyeshadows yeahh

liba

i hope so because i have never really tried orange lippies before! i can do corals but never tried actual orange!
I thought you got Sheer Mandarin Supreme Sheen? That's 100% orange, even if on the light side.

I can wear orange on the lips and I thought there'd be no way I could wear that one, but it really looks great when I have a little bit of a tan. Then again, I'm one of those annoying people who can wear pretty much any lip color (other than neutral and brownish reds) depending on the time of the year.

singer82

That is very true! I dunno, guess the word orange just freaks me out a bit. But I seem to be getting more daring with makeup. With the right brush and application it can change the way something looks on you

Quote:
I felt the same way for a long time, then I found corals and peachy type colors work great on me(close enough to orange right?!!?) But as MAC-Guy said there is an orange for all of us. Mint...is something I can rock all day every day lol. So glad it's not blue because even though it's my favorite color-it just looks awful on me.

wishonastar

If that lipstick is like Toxic Tale (or the same) I'm getting it, I love that lipstick but it is a shade I rarely wear as I wont have any left if I run out. I've been on a bright binge lately so wearing a lot of bright colours on my lips even at work. I loved how Toxic Tale was like a vermillion red, really unusual. I'm getting braver with my lipstick choices at work, I've got Love Peck with a red dazzleglass on top and really like it. I've never done the vamp look in public, only used Love Peck to deepen bright red before. I may even wear Toxic Tale tomorrow.

OctoberViolet

What makes you think it may be a collection with just lip products Mac-Guy?? If it is. I, for one, would be very happy. Lippies make me happy. Especially lots of colorful lippies.
eyelove.gif

If it's a regular collection with lots of other stuff. I'd still be happy. It really doesn't take much for me to be happy now does it?

Do we know if this collection is just lip products? Or is there something else?

OctoberViolet

Same here. I keep thinking this may be an "Old Hollywood" typish collection. Of course, I have thought that in the past and it ended up having nothing at all to do with Old Hollywood. I can see some bold colors with this collection. Lipsticks, blushes, maybe paint pots, more tendertones possibly, mascara, liners, shadows. I have high hopes which isn't good because then once we find out about this collection, I may get a little depressed. I wonder when we will find out more info?

I don't know
nope.gif
I hope it's more than lippies. :)

Piarpreet

impassioned is "almost" similar.... i have that one and toxic tale and that same color from dame edna collex... and i dont see much difference on me.
If that lipstick is like Toxic Tale (or the same) I'm getting it, I love that lipstick but it is a shade I rarely wear as I wont have any left if I run out. I've been on a bright binge lately so wearing a lot of bright colours on my lips even at work. I loved how Toxic Tale was like a vermillion red, really unusual. I'm getting braver with my lipstick choices at work, I've got Love Peck with a red dazzleglass on top and really like it. I've never done the vamp look in public, only used Love Peck to deepen bright red before. I may even wear Toxic Tale tomorrow.

ladyarwen

It's just Shop Shop Shop/Cook Cook Cook. Can you imagine typing that out every time? XD S3/C3 is our acronym.

Sequinzombie

Ohh me too! I looove mint!  I like orange eyeshadow when it's an accent color, but orange lippies wash me out. The only exception I made is Fusion Pink, which I consider a kind of orange-coral except it's more pink-based. It looks super subdued on me and I love it!  
Wow fusion pink looks red and in flash photography it has that awesome pink sheen. How strange lol I don't think I like Orange enough to pay mac prices for it. Here's hoping for an amazing pink lippy!

duckrodeo

I don't think I like Orange enough to pay mac prices for it. Here's hoping for an amazing pink lippy!

You're right. It is kind of a reddish pink. I wouldn't say it appears orange, but it would be in the coral family, which sometimes can have orange in it. I think that's what I meant, but I may have written it when I was very tired lol. I can't pull off orange lipstick worth a darn, not even orange-based reds, so more orange lip products means more money in my pocket for me, lol. Until MAC has something else I fancy then I will throw money at them.

Latest posts